Middle name for Lillian?

sweetysangel8

Reaction score
So far I think we figured out the first name Lillian, but we are still working on the middle name. So far we have Lillian Rose and Lillian Brooke. I do think that Rose sounds better, but I feel weird about doing 2 flower names. We ruled out a lot of other middle names like Lee, Marie, Kay, May, and Jade. We want something that is just one syllable. Any thoughts or ideas?

Lillian Rose is nice, I don't think it sounds strange having two flowery names together.

Other suggestions:
Lillian Anne
Lillian Hope
Lillian Eve
Lillian Claire
Lillian Maeve

Lillian Rose is nice, I don't think it sounds strange having two flowery names together.

I agree.

Other suggestions:
Lillian Joy
Lillian Jean
Lillian Belle
Lillian Joan
Lillian Snow

I love Marie, but it's two syllables. I also like Rose quite a bit. None of the others strike my fancy in particular, but I love the name Lillian so very much. You could pair it with anything, and I wouldn't ever have a bad thing to say about it. :)

My daughters have Rae and Grace for their middle names and I think either of those go well with Lillian (which I love btw)

Rose and Brooke are also both nice. I really like a pp suggestion of Lillian Joy.

I love Lillian Claire... It's one of my favorites if we ever have another girl!

My daughter isn't Lillian but Lily, however her middle name is Anne. I think it Lillian and Anne sound nice together also Lillian Claire but I may be biased there. :haha:

I really love the name that pp posted of her daughter - Lily Ann. If you use Lily as a first name, and Ann as a middle name, you get your Lillian (which sounds alike to Lily Ann), and avoid picking a middle name to Lillian :p

I really love the name that pp posted of her daughter - Lily Ann. If you use Lily as a first name, and Ann as a middle name, you get your Lillian (which sounds alike to Lily Ann), and avoid picking a middle name to Lillian :p

When I told my mum her name she did actually ask me 'What? Lillian or Lily Anne?' :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->