Middle Name to go with Ivy

LockandKey

Reaction score
We are team :yellow: and I have been struggling a bit more with the girls name than the boys.

If bump turns out to be :blue: his name will be Everett Samuel

for a :pink: bump, DH and I had Ivy Victoria picked out, but lately I've been feeling it doesn't flow well :/ could you please give me some suggestions. My personal tastes is classic, but more uncommon names.

DD's name is Nora Anne, and while I haven't really kept a theme other than classic, not overly popular, I was considering also having #2's name be on the shorter side to kind of go along with DD's name, what do you think? Our last name is also fairly short, it's Cali. I feel so lost...thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions?

Thank you all in advance

Ivy Grace
Ivy Rose
Ivy Mae
Ivy Rae
Ivy Hope
Ivy Skye
Ivy Jade
Ivy Claire
Ivy Bree
Ivy Kate
Ivy Brynn
Ivy Faith
Ivy Brooke

Some ideas of shorter names for you :thumbup:

First thoughts are Ivy Joan (which you might find a tad too old fashioned :haha:) nice though! X

If i concieve a girl it will be Ivy marie x

thank you for your suggestions ladies, I'm considering Ivy Grace, I just have to talk to DH about it. Naming is so hard sometimes...

I love the name Ivy Rose

k, I've come up with a short list, if I find any more I will add it to the list.

This si what I've got so far...

Ivy Grace
Ivy Faye
Ivy Leah (lee-uh)
Ivy Layla
Ivy Lucille

ugh but none of them are presenting themselves as "THIS IS THE ONE" to me really :/

How about...

Ivy Lizette Cali
Ivy Jade Cali
Ivy Eleanor Cali
Ivy Olivia Cali
Ivy Quinn Cali
Ivy Eliza Cali

Sorry, they're long middle names. I'm not good with short mn. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->