Middle names for Mila

DCS

Reaction score
We are team yellow but Mila is a name i mentioned to LO about 3 weeks ago, along with 10099999736374 others. Randomly the other day he said he would like to call the baby Mila. Its a name both me and OH like and LO refers to the baby as Mila now. ( i told LO we would think about it, because it may be a boy but we did say we liked the name and thanked him for great suggestion. )

So i need a middle name. Something, interesting, unique and different that isnt daft.
A name that wont make people look at me/ OH like one of us has kidnapped a poor kid because it doesnt fit. ( he is english, im indian)

Also what do you think of the name? Pr: Mee-lah. Baby will have a common surname so dont want an overly common first name.

I like this name too! But
What ever we chose I don't think we will go for a middle name

I've got a Mila pronounced Mee-la.
Her middle name is Paris but that's because it had meaning to us.
I couldn't imagine her being anything other that Mila Paris x

I like
Mila Rose
Mila Renee
Mila Agnes
Mila Elizabeth

Mila Rose, Mila Faye, Mila Grace, Mila Jayne, Mila Isabelle, Mila Violet, Mila Ruby, Mila Louise, Mila Eloise, Mila Alexis, Mila May, Mila Elizabeth are some I like xx

Mila Christine
Mila Saphire
Mila Elaine
Mila Rae
Mila Anaya
Mila Rayne

first name that popped into my head was mila grace, i think it flows really nicely, or what about

mila rose
mila rae
mila elle
mila louise
mila kate
mila jade

xxx

first name that popped into my head was mila grace, i think it flows really nicely, or what about

mila rose
mila rae
mila elle
mila louise
mila kate
mila jade

xxx

Ditto, Mila Grace was the first name that jumped in my head :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics