Middle names that follow Scarlett

Mum2BKW

Reaction score
I need some suggestions please!

We've finally made some progress with names :happydance: if we have a boy, he'll likely be Austin Herbert (my dad was Herbert and passed away 2 years ago, he would have been the best grandad in the world. Also I think Austin Bertie is really cute).

I'm pretty stuck on a girls name but hubbie likes Scarlett, and it's growing on me. Problem is I can't think of a middle name and there aren't any family names that I'd want to use for a girl.

So what do you suggest? Our surname is Ward and it's important to me that the name 'flows' well. So far I've thought of Scarlett Olivia and Scarlett Elaine but hubbie screwed his nose up at both of those!

Many thanks :flower:

scarlett Jaye or Jay
Scarlett May ??

Im all out now lol!

Scarlett Elizabeth Ward, just rolls of the tongue. ;-)

I love Elizabeth as a middle name. Rose is beautiful too.

My friend named her baby Scarlett Monroe. So I like the middle name Monroe

Thanks for all the replies so far, keep 'em coming!

For those who like Scarlett Rose, I agree it does flow really nicely but doesn't it make you think of an actual scarlet rose (like a red rose)? And make it seem like we've named her after an object?

Probably my favourite so far, thanks!

Would the initials SEW make her subject to a bit of teasing do you think, or would it be ok? I know there are far worse initials out there.....

Would the initials SEW make her subject to a bit of teasing do you think, or would it be ok? I know there are far worse initials out there.....

Nobody is going to care about her initials. How many kids did you know the initials of growing up? Probably not a lot, if any!

My baby's initials are probably going to be ERF... not the most flattering initials, but again I really don't think initials are that important.

As for names, I really like:
Scarlett Elizabeth Ward
Scarlett Amelia Ward
Scarlett Abagail Ward
Scarlett Emmaline Ward

As for the post about Scarlett Monroe, I'm not a big fan. Mostly because the name Scarlett reminds me of Scarlett Johansson, who plays a hussie who lures people's husbands away in almost every movie she's in, and then Marilyn Monroe was a huge scandal... I don't know, just seems like two sexual icons in one name is one too many! Scarlett by itself is very pretty.

https://www.namecandy.com/name-lady..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

just sayin'

I dont think it would, to sew is a tallent. :thumbup: my hubby is bj so there is def worse. :winkwink:

Nobody is going to care about her initials. How many kids did you know the initials of growing up? Probably not a lot, if any!

My baby's initials are probably going to be ERF... not the most flattering initials, but again I really don't think initials are that important.

As for names, I really like:
Scarlett Elizabeth Ward
Scarlett Amelia Ward
Scarlett Abagail Ward
Scarlett Emmaline Ward

As for the post about Scarlett Monroe, I'm not a big fan. Mostly because the name Scarlett reminds me of Scarlett Johansson, who plays a hussie who lures people's husbands away in almost every movie she's in, and then Marilyn Monroe was a huge scandal... I don't know, just seems like two sexual icons in one name is one too many! Scarlett by itself is very pretty.

Very good point didn't even think about Scarlett Monroe being two sexual icons..lol. Anyways, good luck naming your beautiful baby girl. Scarlett is a very pretty name so that's a good start.

Scarlett Rose is beautiful :) I am naming lo Lily Rose

We think we're going to call our little girl Scarlett! Her middle name will definitely be Elizabeth as that's my hubby's mum's name.

https://www.namecandy.com/name-lady..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

just sayin'

OMG this gave me flashbacks before I was married my initials were A.V.D as in a venerial disease!! Luckily NO ONE ever picked up on it but I did think it a couple times myself eek

OP how about Olivia that's my dd middle name...but then that spells out SOW :dohh:

I like Elizabeth (my name), and really love Abigail and Monroe. Rose, Marie and Grace are all pretty obvious choices, they seem to work with anything so they're always good if you're stuck. Or how about Scarlett Annabelle, Amelia or Sophia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->