Middle Names?

Cormack has lots!
he has William (after OH's grandfather) Horatio (because we loved it) and Jian-Hou (his chinese G grandma gave him his chinese name!)

Bethanie's middle name is Lara
We still need a middle name for Mia!

My two both have middle names

Mia Kate

Finnlay Elijah (pretty sure we are going with this middle name!)x

Goin to name my lil girl Alyssa with middle name Magdelena-Jane, Magdelena after my mum who passed away when i was young and Jane after OHs mum whos been like a mother to me. I think its nice to try and keep names in the family :)

Yep, both of mine have 2, as you can see in my sig.

Katharina is my middle name and my nan and aunty's have it aswell, ethne was OH's nans name who mostly brought him up.

Alexander was OH's grandads name who he was very close to, and samuel is my dads grandads name:)
I never meant for them both to have such long names though:dohh: Especially as the surname is long aswell!

Thomas - but only because it flowed nice with Grady and his last name!

Morgan's middle name is William cos my OH middle name is that, and his, and his dad and so on.

Naomi-Mae doesnt have a middle name as it is all one name but Mae just went with Naomi nicely.

Honey doesnt have a middle name as I thought it was a strong enough name on its own.

Kaysie's middle name is Blossom, I think it has a nice ring to it, very pretty and Blossom was a middle name I considered for Honey.

Findlay's middle name is Aaron (pronounced Air-on not Arran!!!)

My two both have middle names

Mia Kate

Finnlay Elijah (pretty sure we are going with this middle name!)x
Tempted to steal you name idea as it's so hard to find something to go with Mia. I did think of Katie, but wasn't sure. Kate is is very pretty..

Mum changed our surname when I was little and didnt like my middle name with new surname so she dropped it, growing up I was always to jealous of my friends having beautiful middle names!
So yes our son has a middle name, Cael Quinn .Quinn was my partners nickname and I just happened to love it, would have loved it as a first name (or middle name) for a girl too!

Ed is Edward John (after my dad) Charles (after DH's grandad). We get told it's a very regal old fasioned name

yes, as im Turkish and my OH British, we called our baby Riley Sarp, one English and one Turkish name..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->