• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Middle Names?

Lexi has 2, her name is lexi louise victoria, i liked louise, but its my sisters middle name so my other sister felt left out so i used hers too lol, but i do really like it so im not all that fussed lol xxx

Maley has Melissa....which is the same as my middle name :cloud9:

Phoebes was Alexandra - because my grandads and dads middle name is alexander

we chose Alexander as a first name after his sister and grandads but his middle name is Matthew which is his uncles middle name.

Elisha's middle name is Faye. I chose that because it sounded nice with her first name.

This baby will have the middle name Carol after my mum who died of breast cancer nearly 4 years ago or Antony after my younger brother who died 3 years ago.
I agree that middle names are a nice way of honouring someone close to you and keeping their name alive in your life.

Kaitlins is Grace....We thought it was pretty and went well with her name we tend to call her Kaitlin Grace too:)

Isabelles are Amelia Rose...again v.pretty and liked them both so had both:lol:

Our kids will probably have two middle names as it is the tradition in Belgium and France. It's either gonna be the godparents' names or the grandparents' name, we haven't discussed that yet.

Middle names are very rarely used over here. It's very different from the US/Uk where it seems you almost use middle names on a daily basis.

its tradition in Marks family for the first boy to have the dads name as its middle name, so a boy would have been Finlay Mark.

we just carried on that way and went for my name as her middle name, so she is Chloe Amy

Joni-Mai has Maria for her middle name... I don't know why my OH chose Maria, the only thing I can think of is his life long endurance of "The Sound of Music" brainwashing him into it... MIL is a massive Julie Andrews fanatic so I guess I have her to blame really?

Joni-Mai was named after my nan and aunt who were both Joan but were both at some point in their lives called Joni, both of whom passed away and were very special to me. My other nan thinks Mai was in honour of her (even though I didn't know her middle name was May...) So we go along with that too.

Chloe's is Lianna, seen a car with it written on the back and I loved it and it turned out to be part of my mums name Linda and mines Alana.

Charlotte's is Grace I really like it and its OH's Nans name.

Boy- Garatoni (family name)

Girl- Celeste, Bella or Rose

Sophia has 2, Mary - after my Nan on my Mums side and Anne - after my husbands nan also on his Mums side.

Richard - his Great-grandfather, Grandfather and Step-Grandfather are all Richard. As much as I don't like the name, I had to give in to my DH.

Grace, thanks to BnB lol. I couldn't think of anything that went with Helena. I have an awesome Great Aunt Grace, and one of my fav songs is The Grace by NWL, so it worked.

Otherwise I would have went with no middle name.

Grace, thanks to BnB lol. I couldn't think of anything that went with Helena. I have an awesome Great Aunt Grace, and one of my fav songs is The Grace by NWL, so it worked.

I like Grace a lot. I saw it with Olivia in a newsletter and fell in love with Olivia Grace for a girl. So pretty.

Both my OH and I have two middle names, as does Claire:

Laura - OH's best friend, who passed away 2 years ago
Ivie - One of my middle names.

We each picked one. :)

Anais has Jane because my grandmother, mother and me all have it so i wanted to carry it on.
Dylan has John which is my dads middle name too and Harry has Charles which is steves real dads middle name and hes never met him but we agreed it would be nice use his name

I like Grace a lot. I saw it with Olivia in a newsletter and fell in love with Olivia Grace for a girl. So pretty.

I was just watching that tv show Olivia about the pig. :rofl: I love the name Olivia too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"