Middle names?

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi Im having a bit of a dilemma with names...We chose a baby girls name and both the first and middle name are quite long and then a family member has asked if we could add a 2nd middle name in as it was her nans middle name too. what do people think about having 2 middle names as i hadnt really thought about it before? It would be lovely and sentimental as the original middle name we chose was after me and the second would be after my great nan however i was just unsure of a name being so long. Help please! :shrug:

I don't think it would be an issue as long as you love it. Baby girl would only be using her first name on a day-to-day basis anyway. The only time it might present a problem would be when filling out forms :haha:

Thats what I was thinking hehe I do love the names and her first name would probably get shortened anyway. It would be Isabella Jessica Emily ...or Bella for short haha

I think that's lovely!

I love Isabella, but I'm biased :haha:

Thank u :) Ohh yeah haha ive only just seen your ticker. Funnily enough I did consider isabella rose myself...beautiful name and my nan is named rose

I liked Isabella Amelia myself but Rose is a family name for OH.

Kind of glad we saved Amelia in the end though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->