Middle Names

Little Monkey

Mother of 4
Reaction score
Hope I have posted this in the right section.

We have decided to call our baby Jessica and we are now having problems with the middle name(s). As she will be our last baby (we also have 3 boys) we were thinking of giving her two middle names.

We now cant agree which order to have them so thought I would post on here and see what you all think.

Jessica Agnes Elizabeth Storey or
Jessica Elizabeth Agnes Storey

Jessica is the name our 3 sons choose for their little sister. Agnes is after my nana who passed away a few years ago and I was very close too. Elizabeth is my partners family name - all girls in his mum's family have Elizabeth as their middle name.

Also my partner is worried about her having two middle names as our 3 sons only have one. Does this really matter or do you think we should just stick to one middle name.

2 names is ok as long as it works. if they ask you just say that their names with one and the little girl's worked with two. :)
personally i think jessica agnes elizabeth rolls off the tongue better, but the other way might work better with your last name. its just the having 2 many sylabled names together. but then people wont say her whole name much anyway. as long as both the names that are special to you are in there, it'll all be ok :)

(sorry im into long answers today)

I personally think that Jessica Elizabeth Agnes sounds better and I don't think it matters to be honest if you want your little girl to have two middle names then so be it :)

All three are great names.And I think that having two middle names is perfectly fine...and sicle all three mean a lot to you and are special,I say go for it.
I would say Jessica Elizabeth Agnes sounds better but thats just a peronal opinion...

Me and my babys dad have a deal(set up by me),I choose the first name and he chooses the middle name...

My sister is called Jessica. Her middle name is Jean after my nan, but I wouldn't recommend that, she hates it! :rofl:

I like the two names idea, she might not though..

I have two middle names and i hate it...

Amy Louise Jean

Jean after my dad's mum... it makes my name too long... i've managed to get it excluded of almost everything though... ie. bank card, medical letters..

I like the Jessica Elizabeth Agnes option if you're certain you want to give her two middle names.

xx

I like Jessica Elizabeth Agnes as well.

My LO will have two middle names, an English one chosen by my mother and a Chinese name (hubby is Chinese) chosen by his mother :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->