Middle of the night morning sickness

Jade24

2yo little princess
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new back on here..... Has anyone else had middle of the night morning sickness? I have woken up feeling like I was gonna be sick, haven't been yet and thought it was a bug but I've sipped water and eaten a couple of plain biscuits and it seems to have passed. This is my 2nd pregnancy and I have a 2 year old, who I barely had any nausea with when pregnant with her so this is all new to me, have been suffering with nausea since Saturday now but this is the first time I've woken up in the night with it. Just wondered if anyone else experienced this and if anyone had any advise other then keeping biscuits next to bed now lol thank you xxx

The only times I have experienced morning sickness was due to not eating much before going to bed.. (Like just a plain waffle) both of my previous pregnancies it happened around 7 weeks and only on one occasion each time. That was followed by about a week or so of nausea and food aversion then that was the end of that. I thought I might have had it again about a week or so ago but it ended up being a little stomach bug, the rest of my family got it too, though my hubby was the worst cause he had also had a flu shot that day (its required for him as he is in nursing school and does internship pretty much at hospitals.)

So no true morning sickness for me this time around..

Anyway just try to eat something before going to bed, keep some crackers and some hard candy (like lemon jolly ranchers or something tangy like that) I bought some preggie pop drops at babies r us. I keep some in my diaper bag along with one in the cubby hole on the head board of my bed. (I also have a ziplock bag with a few crackers, or I did until my daughter spotted them today lol surprised she didn't go for the candy! and a large cup incase I wake up sick and can't make it to the bathroom ontime.. haven't needed it yet but its nice to have just incase.

Good luck! I hope things ease up for you soon! :)

Yep. I have woken up a few times either feeling like I was going to be sick or actually being sick. I had not figured out a solution for it. I got put on zofran and that seemed to help. I've had severe all day sickness for a few weeks now. It started the beginning of my 5th week and I am 8w3d tomorrow.

It's awful :( lol just woken up feeling bleurgh too so eating a couple of biscuits before we get up. It wouldn't be so bad if my husband was here but he works away Monday-Friday and my mum and dad are away on holiday so having to deal with it on my own and I do not handle sickness very well :-S

Gonna have to pop out today to invest in some more biscuits I think and keep them by my bed. Is it true it's because of the hungry feeling, as I have woken up feeling starving again. I had an Indian for dinner last night and an apple turnover, I then went to bed feeling ill as I'd over eaten so will not be doing that again. Hope it passes soon for both of you too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->