**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

Love_Krystal, how exciting about the possible house!!! I can't believe that woman left a sick child with you- if my DS even has the sniffles bad I keep him home, your job shouldn't put you at risk!!! I really hope they can see gender at 15 weeks, I've been googling it, and its not 100% they'll be able to see, lets keep our fx'd for each other!!!

Sequeena, sorry about the horrible situation! It must be a relief that you are being taken care of- hopefully you can get the right prescription that really does the job!

Ttc, it's a long shot bc it's a home auction, but I really pray we get it, it would relieve burdens & put us in a good place & give us plenty of room for children & we would be in my parents neighborhood so having my mom right there with a new baby would be very nice. I am afraid lot of people will turn out to bid & we won't get it for what we want! I just pray it works out!

Yea sex organs are finished forming at 14 weeks so if baby is cooperating then it shouldn't be a problem to see! Boys of course are more obvious! :) what do u think your having?

Sequeena, Im glad they were able to help you & get Meds u needed that wouldn't hurt the baby ! My sister has Been thru a lot of the same things & is raising 3 healthy boys! I hope all is well with your liver & you can enjoy your pregnancy!

Love_Krystal, I think I'm having a girl, I thought I was having a boy with DS and I was right so who knows!!!

I have to tell you ladies about the SUPER embarrassing thing that just happened to me. I was helping DH put away groceries and I had the sudden urge to throw up, so I ran to the kitchen trash can and started heaving. Well, I also had a full bladder and couldn't keep it in through the throwing up, so I peed myself right there in the kitchen in front of DH and DS- isn't pregnancy lovely???

Cool maybe you will be! :) I think we are having a boy although DH really wants a girl!

Aw that is embarrassing but it made me laugh nonetheless! I am always always burping like a man now & Its so embarrassing! DH can't believe it & he is always sweet bc I get so embarrassed but I've even burped really loud when we were dtd! :blush: at least I didn't pass gas though right? Although i have terrible amounts of wind, I have yet to do it in front of DH! Luckily it doesn't stink & I just find a reason to go to another room! Haha he would Die laughing if he ever heard me do that! Then I'd. Die of embarrassment !!! One of the ladies at my church said to me yesterday "people think pregnancy is cute & fun, but really it's not" & I thought "now you tell me!!" haha but it will all be worth it to hold those little bundles in july & Aug!

well I have finally gotten computer access to upload my first scan pic! It was from 6wks6 days, of course its been a while since I am 12 weeks 3 days now! But I still wanted to share :) It was a really clear pic even though there wasnt much to see! (this is a pic of the pic though!) The angle this pic was taken at made the yolk sac look like a heart :) Boy was I in LOVE too :) Cant wait to see the baby again! hopefully in the next few weeks!!!:happydance:

Here is the little grizzly bear that lives in my belly & uses my bladder as a trampoline!:baby::

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/krysykat77/HPT/photo-11.jpg

Oh girls it's not been fun :(

When I got home from primecare I ate some bland food and we went to bed. I started being sick again and the blood was bright red. We had to ring an ambulance who took us through to Morriston A&E.

They didn't bother trying to take blood of the crook of my elbow, there's never a good vein there. They tried to take it from my forearm but it still wasn't working so they got the catheter out and put it in my hand. My right hand would give them nothing, but thank god my left hand did. Catheters really fucking hurt.

I got put onto a drip to hydrate me and a B vitamin drip to help with the sickness. I also had zofran and something beginning with r put into the catheter.

They transferred us to Singleton hospital because they didn't have beds. Singleton only had one bed left and I took it. Wish I hadn't really.

Not one person looked at my maternity notes and kept asking if I had a water infection - if you read my notes you would see that I have a minor water infection!!!

I went to the loo (along with my new friend, the drip) and accidentally dropped it so instead of the drip flowing into my hand the blood flowed out of my hand and up the tube. The nurses said it was fine, that it would right itself but it didn't. After a while the blood clotted and the drip couldn't get through. I kept asking for something to be done but nothing did get done. When they took the catheter out when I was discharged the needly was extremely bloody (thick crusted) and it was bent at the end. No wonder it hurt so much :cry:

The doctor wanted to do an endoscopy (sp?) to make sure I didn't have any ulcers or the like in my stomach... I didn't need one in the end as I had stopped being sick (they did at least top up the anti sickness stuff and gave me maxoillion or something too) but they didn't tell me until they decided not to give me one that it carried the risk of miscarriage :dohh:

They tried listening for baby's heartbeat with a stethoscope but did say I was probably too early... I was promised a doppler, did I get it? Of course not.

I managed 2 hours sleep... in total I was at the hospital for around 16 hours.

I discharged myself in the end. They wanted me to stay in overnight so they can take more bloods in the morning but I'd had enough. I feel so much better and after how I was treated I did not want to be there. I am having my bloods done in my local hospital tomorrow.

Can't believe one tablet did all this. It honestly felt like my overdose all over again

Aw I'm sorry you had such a terrible time! I hope you get to feeling better and get good help at ur local hospital!! That's aweful'

sequeena -

OMG! What an ordeal! At least you are feeling better.

Thanks girls. I've only just woken up and I'm still exhausted. I have to have a bath, ring my midwife and go get my blood taken... not sure how I'm going to fit that in.

Hi girls, finally feel human enough to make my return!

Sequeena - so sorry you feel so awful. Hopefully you'll be on the mend and feel so much better quickly.

Love_Kystal - sounds amazing about the house. When do you find out? Really would be an amazing start to family life. Me and hubby still live at my parents. I would so love to be able afford a place of our own!

We went for our second scan today (nuchal) and we got to sit and watch babs misbehave for a good 15-20 minutes. It was so, so lovely. Everytime they got into a nice position baby would literally just turn its back on them, or start looking over its shoulder!! Little bugger was being awkward....definately mine then! :D

They put us forward one day (so now 12 and 5), and a due date of 5th August.

Also had a "clinic" appointment, was in the there for over an hour with a midwife, doctor and consultant in there!! It was due to my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (collagen problem affecting ligaments, joints, skin...basically the make-up of everything!) I'm being sent the a cardiologist to check that the valves of my heart are okay, physio to strengthen my pelvis and the anesthesiologist to see whether conventional drug will help me, as it doesn't normally work, and also if my spinal ligament would withstand the epidural. Plus I get extra scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. No complaints from me...it's so nice to feel like they are doing evertyhing thing to be precautious!

So pleased that they don't think it will lead to my cervix becoming incompetent and not being able to stay closed - it has been my number one worry! Such a relief!!

Sorry...one say back and I'm waffling!

Attachments

• 12+5.jpg
    12+5.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
Sequeena dear I hope your day gets better and all gets done! I hope you feel better!

BattyNora that is exciting!!! Beautiful picture! Funny that baby was being naughty! :) you get a longer look that way!!

We go to the auction tomorrow ... It's a slim chance but I am praying it works out then we would live in my parents neighborhood & have a big enough house to have more kids and we would be able to pay it off in 5 years which betters the chance of me being a sahm & being able to homeschool! You all are the only ones I've told as I am afraid to talk about it and get my hopes up!

Well, my fingers will be firmly crossed for you all day tomorrow hun x

We got it!!! I cried!! We have to wait up to 14 days for the bank to approve our offer, then we have to go through closing before we begin work on it! It does need quite a bit of work but we got it for a low enough price we can do the work & still will only have spent 1/3 of it's selling value when it is done! It is a huge blessing & we are so Thankful God answered our prayers! Just hoping everything else goes well! Our lease is up in April so it would be nice to move in some time in April or May! :) I am so thrilled!!

Scan tomorrow! :-DScan tomorrow! :-DScan tomorrow! :-DScan tomorrow! :-DScan tomorrow! :-DScan tomorrow! :-D!

Very excited.... :-D

Beautiful pic BattyNora :)

Good Luck with scan tomorrow ericacaca :) don't forget to post a pic :) it's lovely to see all these scan photos, just makes things seem so much more real :D

Yay ericacaca!! That's exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Sequeena I haven't seen you and I was just wondering how you were honey?

Love_Krystal!! AMAZING! So happy for you, that's absolutely fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->