**MIDSUMMER DREAMERS** Mid July - Mid August Pregnancies!!! Come join!!!!! :D

SamiraNChris

Hayden & expecting #2 :D
Reaction score
Hi allll!!!!

Just thought we should have a thread for us newbies / early girls!!! Hopefully will see lots of friendly faces from TTC :D

How is everyone doing?!!!! whats your stories!!!

My names Samira and I was TTC for over a year, my OH had swimmer troubles, 96% abnormality and low count, and we were told that our chances of conceiving were extremely low! I then joined BNB in October, learnt all about BBT temping, OPK's, vitamins to take etc and here I am!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Ive got my first doctors appointment tonight which I cant wait for. I know not a lot happens but it still feels like the next step!!!

I have been having some light cramping everyday since finding out but apparently this is normal, or so I hope it is!!!!!

My Ickle Bean is due 26th July (my own calculations, not confirmed)! Hope theres lots of newbies out there like me xxxx

PS. Join my journal on facebook if you want by searching Ickle Bean Journal xxx

I just found out too. been trying since my LO was 3 months and he nearly a year now! super excitied, worried about due date as its a family wedding 500 miles away, eck! talk about bad timing lol!

I join all the groups lol

Well Im 23 and OH is 32, we have a nearly 3 year old called Phoebe. This little baby was a suprise BFP, we were due to start TTC in December but got carried away one night and here we are and very happy.
We are due the 24th July and I have had to sell my much loved Take That tickets as I will be 37 weeks the day I was supposed to go. If its a boy I may name him Gary in the Barlows honour (jokes, OH will never allow it haha)
I got my BFP at 9DPO so I have been floating around the 1st Tri for a couple of weeks so not a complete newbie but ho hum

Nice to meet you all :winkwink:

Ahhh! Yay! I just found out last Friday; calling the doc today to schedule a confirmation. Hubby and I were planning on TTC starting next month, but baby had other plans and has made its home inside my tummy a month earlier than planned! With my calculations, I'm due July 26-29. Hoping it sticks!

Hello and congrats to all of you!! :hi:

P.S. Barbles...how ironic! We planned on December too!

I just found out too. been trying since my LO was 3 months and he nearly a year now! super excitied, worried about due date as its a family wedding 500 miles away, eck! talk about bad timing lol!

congratulations hun!!! ooooh hopefully your little one comes early then!!!! xx

:happydance: Hi all, I'll join in too. My due date is the 28th July, but I've always been 12 days overdue!!!:nope: So baby probably won't put in an appearance till early August!!

Got my BFP yesterday and am over the moon (if a tad scared!), we already have 3 girls and were very indecisive about having #4. However after making all the right decisions we decided to go for it, a one off chance, if it worked, it was meant to be and if not, so be it! In the end our one shot worked! So here we are, it was meant to be :cloud9:!!!

By the way, I am 34, a 3rd year student nurse and OH is 28 (my toyboy!) and a firefighter.

Well Im 23 and OH is 32, we have a nearly 3 year old called Phoebe. This little baby was a suprise BFP, we were due to start TTC in December but got carried away one night and here we are and very happy.
We are due the 24th July and I have had to sell my much loved Take That tickets as I will be 37 weeks the day I was supposed to go. If its a boy I may name him Gary in the Barlows honour (jokes, OH will never allow it haha)
I got my BFP at 9DPO so I have been floating around the 1st Tri for a couple of weeks so not a complete newbie but ho hum

im the same, i found out at 4 weeks on my birthday so not a complete newbie either but still feel it!!! it seems like such a long time away till my 12 week scan let alone the full 9 months!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the gary naming hehehe! made me chuckle! shame about the tickets though, I bet you made a nice profit?? x

:happydance: Hi all, I'll join in too. My due date is the 28th July, but I've always been 12 days overdue!!!:nope: So baby probably won't put in an appearance till early August!!

Got my BFP yesterday and am over the moon (if a tad scared!), we already have 3 girls and were very indecisive about having #4. However after making all the right decisions we decided to go for it, a one off chance, if it worked, it was meant to be and if not, so be it! In the end our one shot worked! So here we are, it was meant to be :cloud9:!!!

By the way, I am 34, a 3rd year student nurse and OH is 28 (my toyboy!) and a firefighter.

How amazings that! I have 3 girls and i am with my toyboy...he is in the army =) you hoping for a boy?:happydance: xx

im the same, i found out at 4 weeks on my birthday so not a complete newbie either but still feel it!!! it seems like such a long time away till my 12 week scan let alone the full 9 months!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the gary naming hehehe! made me chuckle! shame about the tickets though, I bet you made a nice profit?? x

I didnt actually lol I was going with my bestie but her OH is going with her now so I just had the money the ticket cost, still an extra 65 quid back at Xmas time was no kick in the teeth.
Im just a teeny bit obsessed with the Barlow, I looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee him :sex:

helloooo friendly TTC face!!!! so happy for you hunni!!!! :O at this being number 4, how do you do it!!! im so nervous at having number 1 hehe! so glad it was meant to be for you though!!! are you hoping for a boy??

oh i forgot to say im 24 and my oh is 25 xx

LOL thats funny!!!! My names Emma too!!!!

I would like a little boy, although I think this is more for OH's sake than anything!!! he would LOVE a little boy!!! I would be happy with either to be honest, I am convinced I can only carry girls anyway. It would be an awesome surprise though! OH doesn't want to know the sex this time, not convinced I could cope with not knowing for 9 months but we'll see. Would you like a boy??

Ahhh! Yay! I just found out last Friday; calling the doc today to schedule a confirmation. Hubby and I were planning on TTC starting next month, but baby had other plans and has made its home inside my tummy a month earlier than planned! With my calculations, I'm due July 26-29. Hoping it sticks!

Hello and congrats to all of you!! :hi:

P.S. Barbles...how ironic! We planned on December too!

im the same! im praying so hard that it sticks!!!! id be devestated if it doesnt!!! xx

helloooo friendly TTC face!!!! so happy for you hunni!!!! :O at this being number 4, how do you do it!!! im so nervous at having number 1 hehe! so glad it was meant to be for you though!!! are you hoping for a boy??

oh i forgot to say im 24 and my oh is 25 xx[/QUOTE]

Hey Samira, I have no idea how I do it, OH's family very supportive tho i guess!!! Also my oldest 2 girls are not my OH's and they go to their dads every weekend. That is a major reason why we wanted another, so that my youngest DD has a lil playmate. She asks when were having a baby all the time. Bless her!!!

Sorry i came on to join:wacko:
Ok so here goes i am 32 have 3 daughters from a previous relationship, i am in my own place just me and girls and was hoping to start work at the hospital and train up to needle level:wacko: but will have to put on hold for now, so i have first aid and nvq in care rest to be continued lol:shrug:
My partner is 23:blush: :happydance: has no kids we met just over a yr ago and fell madly in love, he is ace with my kids and we are getting married this summer, though we talked about possibly having children after the wedding we werent just yet!! Ha so our:bfp: was a shock but a very pleasant suprise We are due between 19 and 21st July by my calculations
Happy and healthy 9mths ladies xxx

Sorry i came on to join:wacko:
Ok so here goes i am 32 have 3 daughters from a previous relationship, i am in my own place just me and girls and was hoping to start work at the hospital and train up to needle level:wacko: but will have to put on hold for now, so i have first aid and nvq in care rest to be continued lol:shrug:
My partner is 23:blush: :happydance: has no kids we met just over a yr ago and fell madly in love, he is ace with my kids and we are getting married this summer, though we talked about possibly having children after the wedding we werent just yet!! Ha so our:bfp: was a shock but a very pleasant suprise We are due between 19 and 21st July by my calculations
Happy and healthy 9mths ladies xxx

check you with the toy boy!!!!! hehehe! congratulations on both baby and wedding!!! xx

oh i forgot to say im 24 and my oh is 25 xx

Hey Samira, I have no idea how I do it, OH's family very supportive tho i guess!!! Also my oldest 2 girls are not my OH's and they go to their dads every weekend. That is a major reason why we wanted another, so that my youngest DD has a lil playmate. She asks when were having a baby all the time. Bless her!!![/QUOTE]

awww that is so cute!!!! my best friend is about 7 months gone so our little ones will be in the same year at school which is amazing!!! ps your little girl in your profile [pic is gorrrgeous!! such a cutie!!! xx

I didnt actually lol I was going with my bestie but her OH is going with her now so I just had the money the ticket cost, still an extra 65 quid back at Xmas time was no kick in the teeth.
Im just a teeny bit obsessed with the Barlow, I looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee him :sex:

ahhhh thats a shame!! :O at the OH going!! you wouldnt see my OH dead at a take that concert hahaha!! xx

LOL thats funny!!!! My names Emma too!!!!

I would like a little boy, although I think this is more for OH's sake than anything!!! he would LOVE a little boy!!! I would be happy with either to be honest, I am convinced I can only carry girls anyway. It would be an awesome surprise though! OH doesn't want to know the sex this time, not convinced I could cope with not knowing for 9 months but we'll see. Would you like a boy??

Haha thats madness isnt it lmao:happydance:
I feel the same i am totally convinced i can only carry girls, i couldnt imagine being a mum to a little boy :shrug: Would love a boy though i am completley happy for whatever i have as long as its a healthy baby we will be happy...though bf wants a boy :dohh:
I could never not know for 9mths till i gave birth i would love to know but know i couldnt do it:blush: to impatient, though i like if i can to get the right colour when i buy things so thats my excuse :happydance:
xx

Hey girls - I got my BFP yesterday morning after 2.5 years TTC - -eeeekkkk!!!!

Couldn't believe it as had my lap & dye last month and we were basically waiting to go on the IVF register in may!!! I was due on my birthday but it never happened and made myself wait 2 days until testing. Still can't believe its positive!! :happydance:

I think I am due the end of July, so would love to join your group!!!

Does anyone else feel any different??? i have no symptoms at all really and it makes me nervous!! All I have to show is a missed period and (two) positive tests . . . . want something else to prove I am definitely preggo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->