Midwife appointment today, should I ignore last period?

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I have to first MW app today, it's early due to a hospital stay a couple of weeks ago when fluid was seen in my pelvis on an early scan (nothing to do with pregnancy as didn't know) so doc said an early scan may be needed to determine if this has resolved.
Question is, I came off the pill in August, had a withdrawal bleed then a 35 day cycle, had a normal period lasting the usual 6 days starting on 20th sep but then I had another one on cycle day 18 Oct 8th which was lighter and only lasted 4 days?!
So when she asks for my lmp which one do I go for the proper period or small one???
I had the ultrasound on 31st October due to a kidney infection and nothing baby related was seen so guessing I wasn't very pregnant then and to go for last lmp or does it not count as wasn't transvaginal??

Personally I would tell her exactly what you have written above and let her make her assessment based on that. Good luck! x

Just explain what you've said, with having a early scan it doesn't really matter as you'll get you EDD then anyway x

I'd tell all above - I had a very short cycle before I fell pregnant too but the EDD is taken from the last bleed (though it was a 17 day cycle and I bled for only a couple of days). Scans show baby to be measuring exactly right so I guess I just had a weird cycle in July/August!

Tell her what you said above.... but change "light" to "really light" and "4days" to "about 3 days" ..... That way you greatly increase your chances for an early dating scan.!!

Tell her what you said above.... but change "light" to "really light" and "4days" to "about 3 days" ..... That way you greatly increase your chances for an early dating scan.!!

Hahaha you're naughty!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->