midwife appointment today :)

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
25weeks:) and had my midwife appointment today.

my bump isnt that big according to the chart although i look like im 8months pregnant xD

listened to the heart beat again and it made me feel great then Mae kicked the doppler 3times. i dont think she was impressed with us invading her privacy :p

got some new maternity jeans :) and some nice comfy shoes just after the appointment which made me feel even better!!!

Went and got my crib from the lady off ebay today and its great! the best part though was meeting her and her 4month old little boy<3 he was such a cutie and grinning loads...... cant wait for my baby to come now !

anyways im off to bed my OH wants me to go see him in the morning and i doubt ill wake up in time at this rate so cya everyone and hope all of your pregnancies making you just as happy! <3

same ere ! when i had 25wk app she said i messured fine but my bump werent as big, but i think its massive :?

post a pic of ur crib :D

I was told I'm measuring small (21 cm) at my 25 week appointment but I don't think they're accurate anyway. I'm glad you had a good time!

how do i post a pic of the crib?
im not good with this kinda thing :p
x

Okay this is the crib :) its in my room and that the bedding ive got at the moment. although it need washing before use xD

just thought it was cute when made up :)

and at the bottom is a picture of my bump today welll yesterday if u count the fact its gone midnight <3

xxxxxx

Attachments

• DSC01266.JPG
    DSC01266.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01265.JPG
    DSC01265.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01268.JPG
    DSC01268.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread