midwife appointment

Layla

Reaction score
Just got back from seeing my midwife.

I told her i was seeing her early coz i canceld my consultant apointment, thought id get a lecter but she said it didnt really make any diffrence who i saw so im pleased with that.

No sugar in my wee, which is what the consultant wanted to check for, messureing spot on for 25 weeks, so baby is still normal and not huge like Coby.

Tols her about my kicked feeling, she said it shouldnt be happening this early but anything is possible, she said just to keep an eye on it and if it gets worse i can go back.

Didnt tell her about me feeling down coz today i feel cheery and normal, im pretty sure its a pregnancy thing so i will just see how i go.

SO on the whole im good, she said there is no need for a consultant unless she finds something wrong with me, so i dont need to be seen now untill 34 weeks :D

just thought id share

x

My MW appointment I wasn't too impressed with on Tuesday!

Glad your happy with the outcome. I have to see MW in 3 weeks?! Assumed just what happens as there was no reason for it really!

on your first you see them more often, i can go longer inbetween being as its my 4th, but at anytime i need them i can call them up.

Thats how it works here, not sure if its like that everywhere or not tho

x

Oh I see must be why then :D

oh, i have to have my bloods re done in 3 weeks at teh hospital, forgot about that. but i dont think i will be seeing a midwife then

x

Ahhhhh see now you say that she said something about bloods!! :dohh:

It's the same in our area too Layla, my appointments have been 13 wks, 22wks, then will be at 28wks, 34 wks, 38wks, 39wks 40wks.

Glad your appointment went well and that you're feeling better

Glad all went well hun xx

Glad it went well Layla, i think it helps you stay postive when the midwife is reassurring and actually listens to you!

I last saw midwife at 15 weeks and not seeing again until im 25 weeks, dont see her as much this time round being second baby!
x

Glad it went well Layla, Im a bit like u too be honest my moods are up an down all the time, i sat in bed last night cryin why??? i dont know, I felt so down but woke up this morning feelin ok, weird!

Im not seein my MW now till 24 wks but with Kai i swear i seen her more!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->