midwife & ovulation day

callmedan

Reaction score
Im going to make a midwife appointment next week and about 6 & a half weeks
This month I didnt ovulate till CD24 so shall i tell the midwife my AF started 10 days after it actually did as I know they work out your due date from the first day of your last AF and i dont want my date to be 10 days behind what it should!
thanks!xx

No tell your midwife you certain of conception dates :)

Some will take into consideration if you know when you ovulated, some dont.

I personally probably would go ahead and fib on my LMP because my luck I would get one that didnt care lol

I fibbed but then during the appointment because I know my midwife I told her the truth, and she still checked my uterus to see if it fit more or less with my dates. I'd fib...

Yay, congrats callmedan! :happydance:

The hospital I'm going to doesn't care and is going off LMP right now. It's only a 4 day difference, so I'm not too worried. Baby measured more closely to LMP at the scan I had on Friday anyway.

You might get a dating scan as well. :)

I have long cycles and late ovulation but in my experience they go off your LMP regardless of what you say!

If your dates differ by more than 7 days you should be getting a dating scan.

I was always honest and said I had long cycles, and had dating scans.

They didn't pay any attention to me when I said I had long cycles and knew my dates. Then I had my dating scan and he said it agreed with my LMP but I knew it had to be a week out so I paid to do a private scan and it agreed with my dates. I was worried about it because they don't like to let you go more than a week over here and that means I'd be under pressure for induction before I was even due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->