Midwife said I've got to go for scan:(

shannonleigh

Reaction score
She called me this morning and asked how I am, I mentioned I've had a bit of blood when I wipe, it started yesterday with a 'pin prick' of blood on my pad but when I wipe there's clearly red streaks now, it started 5pm and I've had cramps but I've had them all the way through pregnancy. I didn't even ask to be seen so now I'm worried that she thinks it could be a miscarriage. :( I have a scan Monday morning, fingers crossed baby still has a heartbeat. :(

Fingers crossed for you hun
xx

Shannon I have my fingers crossed that everything will be OK for you, I've been in this position and everything turned out OK but I know it can be very very scary xx

Fingers crossed for you sweetie, I had loads of red bleeding at the start of this pregnancy and I'm now 39 weeks, hopefully it's nothing to worry about x x

Thank you, I know i shouldn't be worrying this much but I only had a MMC 3 months ago and I can't cope with hearing it could possibly be another one again, it would be worse this time too cause we saw the heartbeat Friday. :( I'm going to A&E now instead of Mondays appointment, let's hope nothing bad comes out of this.

Praying for you hunni :hugs: I think going today is def better than waiting, you will only worry yourself sick all weekend! Good luck sweetie xx

Wishing you luck today. I spotted and all was ok it is quite common but also very scary when it happens to you. I think anyone who has spotting has to be referred as they need too rule out any other causes sure I have rad that cysts are quite common?!. Try and stay positive and let us know how you get on!

Glad you're going to get checked out now, instead of waiting. I hope you're okay. Imo, it's always important to get bleeding checked out, even if it's just a bit of blood.

Good luck. I hope you get some good news.my fingers are tightly crossed for you.

My midwife said my local hospital won't scan me so I've gone miles to the hospital that she said would scan me and now they're saying I have to wait until Monday! ugh if there's anything I hate it's waiting when it comes to pregnancy:( hopefully this weekend goes quickly! Thank you anyway ladies I'll let you know how Monday goes.

Sorry they won't scan you hun, hope Monday comes quickly and with good news xx

Fingers crossed for you. Hope everything is ok. Keep us updated!

Tomorrow morning I'll be finding out. I haven't had anymore bleeding but still the cramping has been worse than usual, mainly at the lower back but hasn't progressed into anything worse than what I've had the last few days so I'm really hoping my little bub still has a heartbeat and it's progressing okay. I will let you all know tomorrow, thank you all for the kind words. x

Good luck at the scan. Sorry they made you wait over the weekend. Fingers crossed! :flower:

I have my fingers crossed for you. I had quite a big bleed at 11 weeks with my first pregnancy and had to wait 2 days to be scanned at epau, was awful. Everything was fine though and I have a mad almost 15 month old running round to prove it!

Try drinking more water and see if that helps with the cramps. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Will be on the look out for an update. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->