Midwife Today

MrsE

Reaction score
Had a routine Midwife Appointment today at 40 wks exactly.

Everything is as it should be, baby is still in position but not engaged right down :-( midwife did say that this could happen during labour so hey ho.

I have an appointment at the hospital for 8th June where they'll check me over and give me a scan and a sweep if everything is ok but hopefully it won't get to that. And if nothing happens they'll give me an induction date which means I can't have my home birth.

So come on baby...:hissy:

Cx

awwww hun i hope u get ur homebirth xx

Come on buba-hope it all happens soon for you hun xxx

My fingers and toes are crossed!xxxx

:hi: hope :crib: comes soon & you can have home birth you want.

Stacey xx

Remember, you don't have to be induced. As long as everything is ok with the sprog you can choose to wait until you go into labour naturally and still have your home birth.

yes mrs e you dont have to be induced but there are risks to the baby and you will have to be monitored probably everyday but to be safe id rather be induced and get baby out than put the baby at risk hard to explain but you probably know what i mean well i didnt pop to day (lol) so see what the say on friday will let you know goodluck hun you will probably end up having your homebirth dont worry xxxx spunky xxxx

To be honest, if things don't move before next friday I think I'd rather be induced.
I'm soooo bored waiting and want to hold my baby :cry:

Hopefully though I'll pop this weekend.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back