Midwifes got me worried

CottlestonPie

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
I had my 35 week midwife appointment yesterday. She mentioned that twin 2s heartbeat was quite slow and asked if it was normal. I said no, usually both boys are around the same and asked if it should be a cause for concern as twin 2 was also starting to measure smaller at my scan 3 weeks ago. She didn't reply and just ignored my question. So now I'm not sure what to think.
Part of me assumes that if she was concerned then she'd have referred me to be checked at the hospital... But then another part of me wondered why she didn't just say it was fine? What if there might be a problem?

I don't want to waste hospital time but I'm considering going in to get him checked over. Or should I just wait for my scan next week? Am I just being paranoid?

Don't ever think you're wasting the hospitals time!
A pregnant lady gets first in line here, even if they check out bubs and he's just super relaxed and squished up a little, they still get paid and I'm pretty sure they'd rather see you than the abusive guy with a broken wrist lol.

I would phone the hospital and speak with them regarding your concerns, its better to put your mind at rest. Xx

I'd go in hun, for peace of mind for yourself if nothing else. It'll probably turn out everythings fine but better safe than sorry. :hugs:

Do you know what the heartrate was?

No she didn't tell me, and it wasn't written in my notes either.
Thanks ladies, I think I'll give them a call. I'm not feeling much movement today but I think that's maybe because I'm worried so I'm focussing too much on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->