Might be coming back

PinkTink

Reaction score
My DH have had a bit of a tiff, nothing major as in we're going to divorce but I'm not sure if we should be TTC if he feels he cant trust me.

I was really happy we were TTC but i dont want to bring a baby intothat atmosphere :cry:

I'm sorry :(

But atleast you'll get the issue sorted before having a baby. You're doing the best thing x

Im sorry,
but like broody said, you are doing the most sensible and thoughful thing putting baby first. If only more people were like you.
-x-

sorry to hear that - you are right tho for whatever his reasons are you need to sort it out with him first

I hope you sort things out xxx

*hugs* honey it is hard deciding these choices, hope you and hubby sort out and that it will make you both stronger than ever

Awr Im so sorry to hear that hunny. :Hugs:

I think you're extremely sensible for taking a step back, I really hope your oh sees sense soon and your back on track soon!

xxxxx

We've had a long chat and I think we're ok!! I love him dearly and I know he loves me he just does silly things sometimes! Im still a little cross but I know he didnt mean to hurt me!!! We'll see how it goes, but we could be still TTC, I dont OV for a wee while so we'll see until then!!

Thanks girls for everything

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"