Might be TMI..just need some reassurance?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
My first successful pregnancy, (so far) and from the beginning I've had a strange feeling in the lady area, You know when you're on your period and you can sometimes feel the blood coming out? I've felt this but I wear a pad so there's no blood, it's just discharge but I can constantly feel it coming out.. that's what it feels like anyway. Sorry if this seems like a weird question just don't know if it's normal or not?

My first successful pregnancy, (so far) and from the beginning I've had a strange feeling in the lady area, You know when you're on your period and you can sometimes feel the blood coming out? I've felt this but I wear a pad so there's no blood, it's just discharge but I can constantly feel it coming out.. that's what it feels like anyway. Sorry if this seems like a weird question just don't know if it's normal or not?

Yes. This is my first as well. Over the past week christmas shopping I feel like I had to go to bathroom because I just felt very wet. I would go amd check and nothing. Been told its completely normal but its kind of a weird nervous feeling.

Yup, same here! I just wore a panty liner.

I remember having this with my first pregnancy and was always scared to go to the toilet incase it was AF. Im pretty sure its normal. Im getting it this time too, its quite scary :nope:

Its normal.. The sad news is it gets worse lol

You think you wont wear pads or pantyliners for 10 months... thats not always true :( Most of us have to wear them most of the pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->