Might have to postpone. Devastated!!!!

missk1989

Reaction score
We are due to get married in 6 months and OH just found out that he isnt getting the funding for our course which means he no longer has a job :( We already lost £2500 of the budget this week and now this. I really dont think we can afford this wedding now :( Ever since Isaac was born there has been nothing more important to me than getting married and now we have to postpone it. This means having another baby and things may also be postponed too. :cry:

Oh hun, big hugs. I really hope things can get sorted and you don't have to postpone. Keeping fingers tightly crossed for you. I was the same after having my daughter felt it was something we needed to do, and there were a couple of times we thought we would have to put the wedding off, so I know how you feel. Really hope things go better and you can still get married soon xx

Oh no, I hope things get better soon and you don't have to postpone xx

Thanks ladies. It looks like we may be able to go ahead but will probably have to ask my dad for a 1K loan. Its not too bad as I get £600 grant from uni 2 weeks before the wedding so i can give him that and then it should be easy to pay off the rest. However im not keen on asking him as he has already paid for my dress and offered £1k. Fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->