Might not reach due date

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
I have been having a lot of pressure down below both back and front. I can't got walking more then a few mins without pressure and sharp pains in my foof and get tightening. Last night I had contractions 20-30 mins apart for 3 hours and then random ones that woke me up all night. Had to go to the store again today and pressure, sharpness, tightness. This is my third so I was expecting a tad early but this is getting really ridiculous and has me worried. I have had increased BM's and discharge as well.

Ive been getting lots of pressure too! It makes me stop dead in my tracks as it feels as if hes going to fall out of my vag!
This is also my 3rd pregnancy and cant remember having this much pressure with my other two. Lots and lots of BH along with huge amounts of discharge... ughhh! My mw said its all normal and its the baby getting ready into position... i keep thinking im going to go early but who knows!? Lol. X

Ive been getting lots of pressure too! It makes me stop dead in my tracks as it feels as if hes going to fall out of my vag!
This is also my 3rd pregnancy and cant remember having this much pressure with my other two. Lots and lots of BH along with huge amounts of discharge... ughhh! My mw said its all normal and its the baby getting ready into position... i keep thinking im going to go early but who knows!? Lol. X

This is my 3rd too and I am just at a loss for how bad its hurting like I have to wait walk a little wait. I have a scan and an appointment mon-tues. I dunno how the heck I will do another few weeks. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->