Mikayla Maries dramatic entrance 1st February 2009 UPDATE 2 PAGE 6! She's coming home

Congrats on the birth of your little Girl, she sure did make a dramatic entrance to the world. Someone was looking out for you from above!

xxxx

Congratulations, and I'm so glad both you and Mikayla are doing well!

congratulations hon. What an amazing story and an amazing mummy and little lady!! :hugs: so glad everyone is ok

Congratulations! There's why you should follow your gut instinct!

First of all I must say a big and well deserved congratulations.
I'm sorry labour was so very traumatic for you
But your special daughter sounds so lovely.
Big hugs to you both.
Take care :hug: xx

Congratulations! It's good to hear your both doing well after all that.

you have a strong little one there. I'm so glad you're both on the mend

On Monday 2nd March SHE'S COMING HOME!!!

I am so happy, excited, nervous and terrified all in one!

Mikayla is 4 weeks old tomorrow and still has not quite regained her birth weight due to how very poorly she was at the beginning. She has been gaining for over a week now and is full bottle fed on my breast milk. She weighs 3lb 14 oz and doctors are confident she will be 4lb on Monday. I will have neonatal nurses come to visit us until she weighs 2kg (4lb 7oz).

I can't believe the day is almost here!!!!

OMG hun, thats fab news :dance::dance::dance: Im so happy for you!

What a little strong girl she is :D

Great news hun, I am so chuffed for you. I know what you have been going through and it's one emotional roller-coaster. I would do anything to be in your shoes right now.. It will be another 10 weeks until I get my little Archie home.

Keep us all updated on her progress when she's home xxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. I am so glad that she is doing well now.

xxx

Congratulations honey. What a moving birth story. I'm so glad things turned out well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->