Mikayla piccies

keldac

3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc
Reaction score
Hi All,
I thought I would give you a little update. Mikayla is now 7 weeks old and weighs 5lb 7oz! Huge to me but still very small and looks like a newborn to everbody else.
She is doing so well and is a very good girl!
I've attached some more piccies coz I love showing her off!

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/kellydace/Picture320.jpg

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/kellydace/Picture311.jpg

She is beautiful hun x

Aww what a cutie...and she looks tiny too me!! x x

She's beautiful hun!! My girls we're born 7 weeks early too, so I know how it is. I always hated going out with them and hearing comments like "Oh my, they're so small!!" I was always amazed how big the preemie clothes were on them too!! Sounds like she's gaining weight well!

she is gorgeous hun, lovely pic of you all aswell

Lou
xxx

only just seen this. . .but WOW Keldac, she is absolutly beautiful!!!!!! :cloud9:

How much did she weigh at birth?? My little Brooke is 4lb 11oz now-its like such a milestone when they hit the 5lb mark isnt it!! well done you!! xx

only just seen this. . .but WOW Keldac, she is absolutly beautiful!!!!!! :cloud9:

How much did she weigh at birth?? My little Brooke is 4lb 11oz now-its like such a milestone when they hit the 5lb mark isnt it!! well done you!! xx

thanks hun! Her official birthweight went down as 4lb half oz but she was weighed with vent and wires so they said prob about 3lb11oz. I had her weighed yesterday at 9 and half weeks old and she weighs 6lb 7oz :happydance: !!!!

Ahh she's a really cutie, bet you're so proud xx

aawww she's so cute and looking well! I love the pic with the next to the dollys and being the same size very sweet! x

Awwww what a gorgeous little girl you have!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->