MIL Comment

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Just been out for a birthday meal with my inlaws - MIL, FIL, SIL, BIL - and of course my gorgeous boy.

We were talking about SIL girls and my MIL said, casually as anything, "when you have your boy" - it was weird, in a nice way.....and strange as she is ALWAYS right about pregnancies. I don't know of one she hasn't guessed properly.

I always see us with a boy so I wonder...........

Shame she can't tell us when it'll happen!!!

xxx

:winkwink: Thats kinda wired, I had a dream with you in it, you were taking the pics of my wedding in like 5 years time and you had a little boy and were pregnant with no 2.

How weird!!!

Lets hope you are both right!!!

xxx

Wow, can she look at a pic of me and tell you her impression??? Hehe, it sounds great, and if she said that, I don't think it can be too far away hun, yay!

Wow, can she look at a pic of me and tell you her impression??? Hehe, it sounds great, and if she said that, I don't think it can be too far away hun, yay!

Your gonna have a girl.

Lol that's so funny -in a strange ' it happened to me' kinda way

My DH uncle said the same to me 8 1/2 years ago -out of the blue, no-one knew we were trying for a baby -weren't married, or engaged, had been together just over a year ( so none of the obvious reasons for ppl to expect we were now trying lol). It was also the first time I had ever met this uncle, and he said to me
- so you'll be coming back to visit again next year with your wee baby boy?

1 month later ( well in fact about 2 weeks) I POAS and got my BFP -and he is a boy, and yes we did go back and visit the next year -and DH uncle couldn't even remember saying it, says he was probably drunk lol.

xx

That's incredible! Maybe he's got a gift that even he doesn't know about! :) Wish someone would say something like that to me, my mum has stopped responding when I talk about babies. I think I do it a lot :/ It's like word vomit, I can't help it lol.

Ooooh Pops! How exciting! Especially reading Wannabubba's post :) x

Lol that's so funny -in a strange ' it happened to me' kinda way

My DH uncle said the same to me 8 1/2 years ago -out of the blue, no-one knew we were trying for a baby -weren't married, or engaged, had been together just over a year ( so none of the obvious reasons for ppl to expect we were now trying lol). It was also the first time I had ever met this uncle, and he said to me
- so you'll be coming back to visit again next year with your wee baby boy?

1 month later ( well in fact about 2 weeks) I POAS and got my BFP -and he is a boy, and yes we did go back and visit the next year -and DH uncle couldn't even remember saying it, says he was probably drunk lol.

xx

How weird and cool!!!

Lets hope my MIL is right too!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79