MIL just asked what shoe size we all are?!?!Updated page 3!

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
What the fook are we getting for Christmas?!?!

Please bear in mind they're in their 70s, DH started panicking saying Tell her we don't need any shoes!! I'm guessing were all getting matching slippers!!
Best get my 'ooohh they're lovely' face in practice!!!

Anyone else get shocking presents?
Mine usually consist of anything cleaning related, bought me a shoe horn one year and last years corker was one of those poncho blankets ! Err I'm 36 not 106!!

im also guessing you are getting a lovely pair of slippers!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Yep I reckon slippers too!

Or maybe wellies? Do you live in the country?

maybe those sock slipper things. ohhh nice lol.

dh gave me one of those tummy tens machine things (useless with names sorry) the xmas after my son was born!!! yeah thanks a bunch, way to rub it in (insert swear words)

I'm scared!! Were not slipper people...maybe she thinks we should be!!
What if she's buying shoes?? She buys loads of stuff from those supliments in Sunday magazines!! Might be slippers that you heat up in the microwave.. Eeeek!!

Crocs, :nope:!

I'd be pushing DH to talking his mother out of slippers or whatever shoe she's getting you. A shoe horn for Christmas?? Odd.

Even though I'm slim, my MIL has a habit of buying me tops that are 2 sizes too small :wacko:. This year, I told my DH to tell her I wouldn't mind kitchen gadgets.

Lol!!!! :rofl:

Mil is getting me a new kitchen bin . . . yay!

I would those presents. Lol.

My fellas Grandmother buys me granny pants in size 20-22.

Now I was a size 8-10 when we met nearly seven year ago and now I'm a size 14 (a lot of issues resulted in the weigh gain) but buying me underwear that size etc it a HUGE insult.

My grandma gets all the girls socks and slippers for Christmas, I love them! Last year we were upset that we didn't get any and she said "I thought you guys would be happy to not get them anymore!"

Oh geez, my MIL just called to ask our shirt and pant sizes!! Matching Hanes sweat suits?? :haha:

I told her I'd rather not get clothing but kitchen gadgets!!! Or nothing at all, it doesn't matter!

its gotta be slippers cant be as bad as my nan she once bought me a fake weird looking pvc thong and vest set i swear it was a blokes :-//// she also once bought me some pants that were like a size 18 or summat im a size 14 :-/////

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->