MIL just asked what shoe size we all are?!?!Updated page 3!

Well I received some stunning shiny blue, fake crocodile skin, fake fit flops... I had my surprised and happy face on which was being tested to the max. Hubby had the men's version too. Even worse, her and her hubby have matching to ours so now were expected to wear them next week in Tenerife on holiday... He's 65 and she's 70. !!!!I'm considering not going.

:rofl: Oh God! I'd definitely pretend I forgot them lol

I will give you bitches who find it hilarious a photo later when I've got time!
The 'fit flops, that are not real fit flops' also come with a dvd and also an information sheet which she's printed twice for us. She rang boxing day and left me a 2 minute voicemail on how her legs are feeling really toned now (yes really, she must have been wearing them all of 1 hr as it wasonly 11am!) and how are mine feeling.
I'm depressed thinking about it. She will insist on us going for walks in them!

Well I received some stunning shiny blue, fake crocodile skin, fake fit flops... I had my surprised and happy face on which was being tested to the max. Hubby had the men's version too. Even worse, her and her hubby have matching to ours so now were expected to wear them next week in Tenerife on holiday... He's 65 and she's 70. !!!!I'm considering not going.

fit flops?!?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: how did I miss this amazing thread???

pics are definitely in order :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I think you should be very grateful that you will be in a different country where no one will recognise you! :winkwink:

pretend to forget them and eitehr donate to charity or flog them on ebay

That is the most hilarious gift ever - especially with the dvd and instructions. I am sure MIL thinks she did you a huuuuge favor, and will expect deep gratitude for a long time to come lol.
My inlaws have given me 2 or 3 nightgowns, 3 bathrobes, and 2 or 3 shawls for Christmas over the years, unfailingly in her style (she's in her 80s). For the birth of her grandchild, I received a (fake) necklace/earrings set - again granny style.

lol oh you must post a pic and a scan of the instruction sheet :D xx

I'm sure they're something like these lovely gems here..

These were popular in the US a few years ago (I didn't partake in this erm, trend) and now consumers are suing the company because they don't work :haha:. Pricey shoes too. I can't imagine them in flip form though :haha:.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 94
If you google fit flops you can see pics of the real ones- some of the real ones are not too bad and they are a genuine help to some people and sold by medical footwear companies over here. My sis has back problems and sciatica and strangely, the genuine fit flops are the only shoes that relieve her condition xx

fitflops arent that bad! Maybe the colour yours are make them bad though :rofl:

Could you say you wore them so much that they fell apart (but not tell her that til you arrived in Tenerife??)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->