MIL just asked what shoe size we all are?!?!Updated page 3!

I've just been asked for the 2nd time... I'd ignored the first text hoping it would go away!! She's also just asked DH so she's determined to get whatver it is.

Guessing it's crocs... I think I might cry as they're the most unflattering shoe I've ever come across... I don't think I'll even be able to do a positive facial expression when I open them.

Christmas is cancelled at my house!!

Pvc thong and vest set :rofl: That has to be the best present I've heard of in a while!

Crocs :sick:! Those things should be illegal.

Do you even have a garden to wear them in?

I can't even stand the baby Crocs!

My mum bought a pair of crocks off eBay:blush: she only wears them around the house and she says they're really comfy. I was ashamed.

Can't think of a specific present but my nan and sometimes my mum will buy me clothes for Xmas which I don't like, are really unflattering and that I'll never wear. My wardrobe is full of clothes that I've never worn! Need to have a clear out.

It's really mind boggling how they went from garden shoes to, dare I say...fashion statement!! :rofl::rofl:

They won't even be real crocs they'll be cheap immitations fro
aldi where she shops ( think of a cheap us supermarket that does unbranded foods)!)

I could of course be completly wrong and she's got us all matching gucci flip flops?? I don't think so!!!

Boo hoo... There's no other shoe I hate more, I couldn't even wear them for the garden.

My mil is TERRIBLE with presents!!
She gets DH the same thing every year, his bday is around Xmas so she gets him a plain coloured tee for his bday and slippers for Xmas, he's actually looking forward to his slippers this year cuz he lost his in the move :haha:
I have no idea what she's getting me but she said shes already got it :dohh:
Last year I borrowed some gloves off her when we visited and I said thanks I need to get a scarf and gloves she told me not to bother and that she'd get me one for Xmas,
In the end I brought one my self cuz if I waited till Xmas I would have froze to death but I'm glad I did cuz when I opened it she got me a purple scarf with matching dappy hat that was for ages 3-4 :dohh:
She also gets the grandkids a selection box from the pound shop for Xmas :dohh:

My mil is TERRIBLE with presents!!
She gets DH the same thing every year, his bday is around Xmas so she gets him a plain coloured tee for his bday and slippers for Xmas, he's actually looking forward to his slippers this year cuz he lost his in the move :haha:
I have no idea what she's getting me but she said shes already got it :dohh:
Last year I borrowed some gloves off her when we visited and I said thanks I need to get a scarf and gloves she told me not to bother and that she'd get me one for Xmas,
In the end I brought one my self cuz if I waited till Xmas I would have froze to death but I'm glad I did cuz when I opened it she got me a purple scarf with matching dappy hat that was for ages 3-4 :dohh:
She also gets the grandkids a selection box from the pound shop for Xmas :dohh:

I also received a juvenile scarf one year. It's black with sparkles and fraying from the wash, absolutely atrocious. I only wear it when we visit the in-laws home for Christmas. My neck is so raw after wearing. So darn itchy!

We have aldi's in the US. Actually, some of their prices aren't so reasonable for the no name brand products. I can get name brand items cheaper with a voucher.

Well I received some stunning shiny blue, fake crocodile skin, fake fit flops... I had my surprised and happy face on which was being tested to the max. Hubby had the men's version too. Even worse, her and her hubby have matching to ours so now were expected to wear them next week in Tenerife on holiday... He's 65 and she's 70. !!!!I'm considering not going.

Well I received some stunning shiny blue, fake crocodile skin, fake fit flops... I had my surprised and happy face on which was being tested to the max. Hubby had the men's version too. Even worse, her and her hubby have matching to ours so now were expected to wear them next week in Tenerife on holiday... He's 65 and she's 70. !!!!I'm considering not going.

:rofl: I've been really looking forward to hearing what you got lmao!

I shouldn't but :rofl: :rofl:

oh dear... I'm sorry hun :haha:

:rofl:

id forget to pack them too...but if you dont could we get a group feet pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->