Mild cramping and lower back pain at 9 weeks

alison22

Reaction score
Today is the 9 week mark, also about a week after I would normally get aunt flow. I started this morning with mild cramping not constant just now and then, no spotting of any kind. This afternoon while at work I got some lower back pain both are tolerable just wondering if I need to worry and call the dr. I figure if it persists tomorrow I will call but I also have an appt on Thursday. Just not sure if I need to worry...

I wouldn't. I had horrendous back pain through my entire pregnancy, and cramping off & on. But you'd know best about your body. I'd say it's normal, but a call wouldn't hurt. Good luck! :)

Thank you! Since I got home from work and ate some dinner the cramping has tapered off. So I think it's just some normal stretching happening.

I am 8.5 weeks and am going through the same thing. I am just hoping it is stretching and such, but it is nerve wracking. I'm sure you are fine, but look out for spotting. I think if you have no spotting you are ok. :)

I've had cramping on and off throughout but I'm hoping its a good thing. The last couple of days I've had back pain too but this is much earlier than my previous 2 pregnancies, I'm just hoping its normal still

ive had backpain and mild menstrual-like-cramping since 7 wks and im still having it at 8 weeks but when i go to work my back pain is severely painful and if i dont get to sit down the pain shoots across my hips until i get home and rest. because of this, i think ill get a note from mydoctor so i can change in store positions temporarily to make me feel more safe and comfortable. my manager already approved of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->