mild sharp pain! light spotting

Mre1507

Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage back in july:cry: at 10w 2d, went for my early scan at 11w no heart beat. waited a whole cycle and conceived again, I'm currently 10w 4d, but I'm having mild sharp pains, and Im spotting brown blood. I went for my routine check up on monday had a strong heart beat, everything looked and sounded great, i went back yesterday (considering its 1am and its now thursday) and we also heard a strong heart beat. ob said it may be after effect of the pap smear, as she can see a thin red line going down my cervix. but other than that she says its firm and sealed... has any of you ladies experienced something similar? my last miscarriage I didn't spot or cramp at all, so I'm a little freaked out.. hoping to get through the night without going crazy to see my ob again tomorrow, maybe push for an ultrasound although I have my early scan next Thursday.

I haven't experienced the same situation but wanted to offer support and say I'm sorry for your worry.:hugs:

I do know that the risk of losing your baby drops down after seeing a heartbeat. (I think its around 2%) And I think your ob is right and your spotting is from your pap. Maybe your ob can bump up your ultrasound? Sorry I don't have any advice. :hugs:

hiya I'm having the same as you at 10 weeks- I rung epu and apparently they 'aren't worried '
well they might not be but I am!
(expecting twins)
still have 3 weeks till scan so I'm really scared xx

Yes I'm trying to stay very positive, also knowing the baby has a strong heart beat gives me some kind of relief, but last night the spotting got a little bit heavier, and I really can't pin point the dull pain it's very very low, but I just can't seem to figure out exactly where. I'm still spotting it literally feel like the first day of a period.. I also feel very tight down there around the whole area like heavy. Its really hard to stay positive but fingers crossed somehow this turns out normal and ok, Ive read stories about blood vessels ripping and blood sacs in the uterus, people with successful stories tend to relieve me somehow thank u ladies for your support!!! And congrats on the twins!!!! :thumbup::happydance:

I had brown spotting with my dd for a few weeks I late first tri too! She is happy and healthy.

This pregnancy I spotted pink one day but all is well too! I know it is so hard not to worry, but first tri spotting is very common due to cervix irritation, stretching, etc...

Fxed for you but I think all is well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"