Milestone thread

Shona... any time now, in fact he/she will be here by tomorrow night (Well, just a guess)
:dust: :dust:

I'm fed up that i'm still pregnant. Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh. 2 days to go.

well my best friends mum is a midwife and she seems to think I'm in early labour in my back and doesn't think it'll be more than 48 hours till actual labour so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

well my best friends mum is a midwife and she seems to think I'm in early labour in my back and doesn't think it'll be more than 48 hours till actual labour so fingers crossed!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed!! :dust:

4days overdue and got my sweep today. fingers crossed it will work!!!!!

had my sweep, 5cm dilated stretching to 6cm.

midwife thinks less than 48 hours til I'm in active labour.

having really bad on and off cramps now, had to stop and breathe when I was walking in town but i'm going to get a hot bath and see if it'll help

Holy crap Shona! If your that far dilated, hopefully you'll have a quick labor. 7-10cm goes fast.

EE good luck Shona. I have my fingers crossed for you! x

Holy crap Shona! If your that far dilated, hopefully you'll have a quick labor. 7-10cm goes fast.

Well she's starting to get pains about 4 minutes from the start of 1 to the start of the next... so hopefully it's starting for her! :dust:

at the hosp, contractions about 3 mins apart. no more dilated as yet but they're keeping me in for a couple of hours at least to see how I progress and if no progression they'll send me home.

had some codrydamol so hopefully that'll help with the pain

Oh yay honey! Hopefully things will start moving for you. It seems like they wouldn't make you endure that for too long, would they? Hopefully they'll break your water or something if it doesn't happen by itself.

ooh yay shona!!! It's going to happen :happydance:
they didnt let me go home from hospital and i was 4cm with contractions 3min apart!!
:dust: sending all our love and lots of dust for a quick and easy labour..xx

Contractions not getting any more frequent but are getting alot more painful, i'm wondering if the codrydamol is having any effect if it is then eeeeek labour hurts like Sh*t!

getting examined again soon i think so hopefully I'll have progressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"