Milestone thread

Today (Thursday the 18th): I am 36 weeks!!!! :)

This time next week (Thursday the 25th): It will be Thanksgiving! I can't believe it is Thanksgiving time already!! Also I will be 37 weeks, Full Term! Next Thursday is ALSO my 18th birthday!! :) Time is flying by these days!

Due tomorrow :) come on little bean get a wriggle on and make a start on appearing today and feel free to arrive any time after midnight so that you are here on granddads birthday :)

all Moved into the flat too. :) got my fridge and cooker coming this morning but then i'm all set, just got to unpack :-(

Congrats on the flat shona :happydance: bet that's a total weight off your mind.
Now just sit back, relax and wait for lo...i can't wait to see if it's boy or girl! Sending lots me dust your way :dust:
How is your dad about you moving out? I know mine was really upset not that he ever admitted it me lol..xx

Congrats on the flat shona :happydance: bet that's a total weight off your mind.
Now just sit back, relax and wait for lo...i can't wait to see if it's boy or girl! Sending lots me dust your way :dust:
How is your dad about you moving out? I know mine was really upset not that he ever admitted it me lol..xx

I can't believe its all sorted out now ready for lo coming! Eeeeeek i'm excited to meet him/her now, even though I've still got a load of unpacking to do! :dohh:

my dad doesn't seem upset by me moving out, he's already turning my old room into a photography studio! Think it'll hit him in a few days though once he realises he has to cook for himself all the time :haha:

my due date makes me like 20 weeks and 4 or 5 days. but my lmp makes me 21 wks.... so weird! lol

I'm due today :happydance: come on wriggle fish, wriggle your way out, its granddads birthday and he wants to meet you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->