Milestone thread

kaya was a week old yesterday :cry: she's growing up sooooo fast :cry:

i've managed to go 14 hours without pain killers, and my stitches don't hurt !!!!!! :happydance:

I can't believe how quick it's gone. I remember reading the updates, Shona.

And I know :o. My midwife says I'll not make it past 38 weeks but what do they know :p

Full term in 2 days, baby dropped, and he's engaged (they didn't tell me how much though).

And I'm having irregular but painful contractions. Ick.

Aww good luck Katt!!! Youre gonna be holding your baby boy soon!!!!!

I've been wondering that myself. I'm almost at the point of counting down into the 'teens' And I remember Daphne (Vinteenage) doing that, now she has her little one... We need to find some way of stopping time! x

I've been wondering that myself. I'm almost at the point of counting down into the 'teens' And I remember Daphne (Vinteenage) doing that, now she has her little one... We need to find some way of stopping time! x

Noooo I don't want time to stop. It's going by so slowly already and I'm getting more and more miserable. You, my friend, are crazy lol.

Noooo I don't want time to stop. It's going by so slowly already and I'm getting more and more miserable. You, my friend, are crazy lol.

I'm not crazy I'm just trying to enjoy the times where my son doesn't think I'm an embarrassment. Lmao "aw mum do you have to drop me off at school I'm 15 now" :haha:

P.s. Happy full term day :)

I'll be full term tomorrow, and I started to lose my plug this morning. (tmi I'm sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->