Milestone thread

Wow amazing to see how quickly everything is going with everyone, lots of new babies soon!

Full term today.

I woke up with a horrible back pain and tightenings but it faded. WTF :<

Full term today.

I've been getting them every night before bed...They never turn into anything serious though!

Full term today.

I've been getting them every night before bed...They never turn into anything serious though!

Sucks, doesn't it? I keep getting my hopes up and then WAM, nothing. I'll be out walking all day at the mall and such so I'm hoping it'll help things along a bit. :wacko:

I hope it does for you. I'm totally and utterly snowed in, I haven't left the house in over a week. I'm starting to get Cabin Fever. So, I'm just waiting it out and getting rather sick.

Kaya is now 10 days old! omg she's in double digits!!!!!!!!!!

Shona, that has gone by way too fast!! :O

Lo gave his first proper smiles today (as opposed to the ones he does in his sleep) I've had such a crap week with no sleep but this has cheered me up so much :cloud9:

Chris (OH) is moving in offically on Monday!!! Tomorrow night will be the last night without him! I am so excited to be able to fall asleep next to him everynight!

I should be having my baby this week! I am still waiting for the OBGYN to schedule the induction.

it really has gone by too fast, I want her to stay little forever!!!!

yay 4 u tina :) won't be long now :happydance:

37 weeks today. FULL TERM yayyyyy

OMG can't believe you are full term already!!!!! seems like you turned 30 weeks only last week! i must be loosing track of time now that Kaya is here! :dohh:

I bet she keeps you busy :). I love the new photos you've just put on Facebook. :).

I know, I can't believe I'm actually full term. :) I didn't honestly think I'd get this far

OMG Kaya is 2 weeks old today! this time 2 weeks ago the MW was giving me a sweep OMG that seems ages ago now!

I'm eventually in the 'Teens'. 18 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->