Milestone thread

I have a question.. I went to a obgyn and she said my uterus was a little higher than normal 1st time I ever went to one tho but so she gave me a prego test and it was negative so could it be too early too test or could the regular pee in a cup test be wrong or could it have nothing to do with pregnancy?? Really wondering any replies would be helpfull or own experiences

I'm a bit delayed but Caden is over 5 weeks old now! He's smiling, laughing, talkative, loves tummy time, and is interested in his toys. I am so in love with my little guy. :)

I'm a bit delayed but Caden is over 5 weeks old now! He's smiling, laughing, talkative, loves tummy time, and is interested in his toys. I am so in love with my little guy. :)

Aw Kat, it sounds as though he's coming on brilliant. Not to mention how adorable he is :D. :flower:

Glad to see you and bubs are doing well hun!! :hugs:

20 weeks today :)
Half way, I'm so happy and a loving my growing bump :)

My beautiful little girly is 1 week and one day old...She is changing so fast. She had put on 3oz by 5 days old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->