Milestone thread

Caden was 4 weeks old yesterday and has been cooing, lifting his head brilliantly, smiling, and rolled over during tummy time last night (not sure if that was a fluke though lol). I'm so excited :)

AND we started co-sleeping during the day when his daddy is at work and isn't hogging the bed. I love it sooo much already.

Yay, Caden is coming on brilliantly..
:) I co-sleep with Adam.. I love it too!!

kaya rolled over 3 times today when i was trying to get her dressed :D she's going to be really awkward :D

oh and OH and i managed to dtd without it hurting :happydance:

kaya rolled over 3 times today when i was trying to get her dressed :D she's going to be really awkward :D

oh and OH and i managed to dtd without it hurting :happydance:

Aw, she's growing up so quickly. I didn't even know you could celebrate dtd on here :p. me and OH have been able to get dtd for over a week now :D

Lois nope we didnt lol ... TTC :p

Kaya moved up into size 2 nappies today she's growing up soooo fast :cry:

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to dtd yet? My OH and I will get hot and heavy and right when we start Caden starts to cry. It's Murphy's law and a complete mood killer. Talk about frustrating lol. :dohh:

Am I the only one who hasn't been able to dtd yet? My OH and I will get hot and heavy and right when we start Caden starts to cry. It's Murphy's law and a complete mood killer. Talk about frustrating lol. :dohh:

try dtd in a different room to caden if possible, or just after he goes to sleep :)

Frank was 12 weeks yesterday :|
waiting to get to 12 weeks in pregnancy seemed to dragggg but this has flown by :(

Finally got to hear the heartbeat today for the first time at 16 weeks!!

It took a us a while. I tore (only 1st degree) and every time he'd start to get in I felt like I was being ripped apart again. It was 4/5 weeks PP it finally worked.

Of course now Im waiting to get Depo on the 17th and the midwife has put a ban on sex until then. :cry: I'm not happy....and we'e already done it anyway.

Finn is 8 weeks old!

I still haven't :blush:
Think my labour has put me off doing it again, plus i'm still sore down there anyway so wouldn't wanna hurt it even more...

Adam smiled today, a real gummy smile. It almost made me cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->