Milestone thread

Finally told the world i'm pregnant today. So happy :) Also had 12 week scan on Wednesday and it went great.

im in my 2nd tri...FINALLY ....i found out when i was like 4 weeks 3 days so this pregnancy is taking FOREVER =)

30 weeks and 6 days!!
School starts in 2 days!! We'll see how this one goes.
With the boyfriend today. :) (FOB)
He finally told his mom, and I think things went alright. But I will find out for sure today.
Have a lot of support and help from friends and family. And only one bad reaction from a friend in whom I have lost. You really do find out who your true friends are..
September 12th, my next doctors appointment and hopefully to find out the health on my baby ,and for him to give me a set due date.
Hoping today goes well, and for the first day of school also.
Maybe my boyfriend won't have to work tomorrow and I can steal him for a bit again. :)
Loool.

No Skye, nu uh. No way. Nope. This can't be true! What happened to the girl wondering if she was pregnant? There's no way! :cry:

No Skye, nu uh. No way. Nope. This can't be true! What happened to the girl wondering if she was pregnant? There's no way! :cry:

:cry: Thats exactly how I'm feeling Shannon... I swear yesterday was December and I was wondering why my period was so late but I wouldnt get a positive test.. I would've NEVER thought just 9 short months later I'd be waiting impatiently for my baby.. And worrying about doing things right, him being healthy, and making sure I didnt "mess up".. Soon I'll be sitting here going through these and all the new girls who came on saying they just got a positive test will be waiting for their babies and mine wont be a little tiny baby anymore.... :sad2:

It really is bittersweet.... :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->