Milestone thread

39 weeks......

7 days til my due date....
14 days left at the VERY latest...

Tomorrows my growth scan..

Youngmummi17 - :dust: Come on little one!!!

Trinaestella - Halfway wohooo!!!!

LO is 11 months old tomorrow! its also me and oh's first wedding anniversary on sunday :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Cael was a week yesterday and would've been full-term today :) His IV's turned off and he's down to getting 25% oxygen through a cannula.

And this is my 1500th post.

I'm due in 4 days...
My induction date is in 9 days...

This is going to be my last weekend without a baby...

Wow.

OT but - We can't wait where did you get your siggy done? :flow:

I actually made it myself. I use picnik.com & the regular 'paint' program. I got the pooh pics off google. I used to include pics of LO on my sigs, but recently decided I didn't want her pics online. :thumbup: Are you interested in getting a siggy? I can attempt (never made one for anyone but myself) or you can go to Shannon's (x__amour) siggy store. She does great work!

I'm due in 4 days...

Wow.
:happydance: yay! How exciting! Do you have anything planned for your last weekend before you become a mommy? :flower:

OT but - We can't wait where did you get your siggy done? :flow:

I actually made it myself. I use picnik.com & the regular 'paint' program. I got the pooh pics off google. I used to include pics of LO on my sigs, but recently decided I didn't want her pics online. :thumbup: Are you interested in getting a siggy? I can attempt (never made one for anyone but myself) or you can go to Shannon's (x__amour) siggy store. She does great work!

I'm due in 4 days...

Wow.
:happydance: yay! How exciting! Do you have anything planned for your last weekend before you become a mommy? :flower:

Uhmm nope haha I didn't even realize that til just earlier... I think my goal will be to be as lazy as humanly possible as it will probably be the last weekend of pure relaxing i'll get for a while :) any suggestions??

Shannon, you know your siggys are cute. :winkwink:

Uhmm nope haha I didn't even realize that til just earlier... I think my goal will be to be as lazy as humanly possible as it will probably be the last weekend of pure relaxing i'll get for a while :) any suggestions??
I don't remember what I did on my last weekend before having LO. I think I hung around the house a lot so that I could spend time with my dog before I went in. The thing I miss most is going to the movies! Maybe do something fun that you won't be able to do for a long time? But, yes, definitely rest a lot!! Relax & be lazy! :thumbup:

Today
Gender scan :headspin:
22 weeks :flow:
:yipee: Yay! Good luck! Hope baby cooperates for you!

29 weeks todayyy and time is dragging so badly!:dohh:
The third trimester dragged for me, too. Try to find things to keep yourself busy. :flow:

Shannon, you know your siggys are cute. :winkwink:

I don't remember what I did on my last weekend before having LO. I think I hung around the house a lot so that I could spend time with my dog before I went in. The thing I miss most is going to the movies! Maybe do something fun that you won't be able to do for a long time? But, yes, definitely rest a lot!! Relax & be lazy! :thumbup:

Today
Gender scan :headspin:
22 weeks :flow:
:yipee: Yay! Good luck! Hope baby cooperates for you!

29 weeks todayyy and time is dragging so badly!:dohh:
The third trimester dragged for me, too. Try to find things to keep yourself busy. :flow:

Ohhh a movie! That's a great idea, that sounds really nice.. Maybe I'll do that :thumbup:

Turned 30 weeks on wed! I'm so excited, i hope the last 10 will fly by :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->