Milestone thread

Lucia is 9+3 weeks old today! Absolute madness... :shock:

How fast is it all going, I remember joining when you were only a few weeks away from having her.
Aw bless she's gorgeous hunni :cloud9:

& finally at the 20+ week mark!

How fast is it all going, I remember joining when you were only a few weeks away from having her.
Aw bless she's gorgeous hunni :cloud9:

& finally at the 20+ week mark!

Thank you so much sweetheart :hugs: Yes I remember you joining! You joined around the same time as Scarlett (daydreamerx) and I kept mixing the two of you up :haha: x

Haha bless, they were good times. Nearly all the people I first remember talking to are either in teen parenting now or have left :flower:

Haha bless, they were good times. Nearly all the people I first remember talking to are either in teen parenting now or have left :flower:

Yeah a lot of people have recently vanished off the forum and I don't even know why. I just seem to notice someone else missing every day :haha: Yeah but you will have your baby soon hunni and join us in Teenage Parenting! xx

Yeah a lot of people have recently vanished off the forum and I don't even know why. I just seem to notice someone else missing every day :haha: Yeah but you will have your baby soon hunni and join us in Teenage Parenting! xx

Yeah same, there seems to be one more locked thread a day and one more member leaving :nope:
Oh I know I can't wait :happydance:
I don't know if it's just me but being a young mum I feel like I need that extra help and with lots of mums full of experience and advice in one place it helps a hell of a lot
There's always somebody who can answer any worries/questions :flower: xx

Yeah same, there seems to be one more locked thread a day and one more member leaving :nope:
Oh I know I can't wait :happydance:
I don't know if it's just me but being a young mum I feel like I need that extra help and with lots of mums full of experience and advice in one place it helps a hell of a lot
There's always somebody who can answer any worries/questions :flower: xx

Yeah I noticed that myself. I am never on here that much now since having my LO because with her, College, looking after my nanny, organising everything to move into my own house and spending time with Conor... I am pretty damn busy! :haha: You will be fine sweetheart. You will realise when your LO is born that your baby will decide what parenting style you follow! Every baby is different! xox

2 weeks til im officially half way there :happydance:
where has the time gone?

Sorry this is like a milestone but also an update... :blush:
I don't know where else to put this without starting a new thread... :haha:

Officially overdue... :cry:
But there's been ALOT of progress,
dilated all the way to 3cm and 80% just on friday..
I know I've dilated further because,
Saturday had MASSIVE bloody show...
and today.. my backs killllliiinnnggggg me, can't decide if or not I'm happy about that yet...

Have a dr. appt. in an hr... wish me luck! :wacko:
I'm thinking when he strips my membranes this week it'll give me the push I need as that's what stirred everything up before... *fingers crossed..

17 weeks today:D
Ticker is 1 day behind as i got put forward a day,and havn't changed it lol

chelsea.ann1 : good luck at your appointment! hope something happens for you soon but sounds like youll go into labour any day now anyway :thumbup:

bbyno1: yay for 17 weeks! :D xx

80 daysssssssss Left

Third Tri , I'm just happy and very thankful to make it this far i cant wait .

Congrats to all you ladies! I haven't been to this thread in so long! I hope all you ladies are doing well and progressing greatly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->