Milestone thread

Aww bless ya sarah hope bubs shows up soon, are you doing anything to try and encourge labour?

ahhhhh sarah, i hope he hurries up for youu :dust: :dust:

33 weeks todayyy!! :) - 7 weeks to go, 4 till full term!
xxxx

wow Ally! that's gone by quick!! x
Sarah, hope little Max makes his appearance soon hon x

Addyson puller herself up onto her feet the other day for the first time

awww, well it doesn't matter hon! :flow: you've got time and remember you don't need to name her until you see her loverly!! x

i knowww.. but i feel so unprepared, plus i know OH will hate it..
but i like india louise and imogen louise too!!
xxxx

oo i really like Imogen :flow: india is so cute too!! x
tell him you're the one that has to push her out or tell him in labour :haha: xxx

that's what i was thinking, i've said i'm having doubts and he just goes "nooooo" but everytime i tell anyone she might be maddie, they're like "oh don't take her to portugal" or something, tryna be funny..
and if i really loved the name i wouldn't let it bother me, but i dunnoo..
i really like imogen and think she'll probably look like one.. but india is different, and special, and i've met one person called it in my life and she was lovelyy!! :)
xxxx

that's what i was thinking, i've said i'm having doubts and he just goes "nooooo" but everytime i tell anyone she might be maddie, they're like "oh don't take her to portugal" or something, tryna be funny..
and if i really loved the name i wouldn't let it bother me, but i dunnoo..
i really like imogen and think she'll probably look like one.. but india is different, and special, and i've met one person called it in my life and she was lovelyy!! :)
xxxx

hon, you should name your princess whatever you want! regardless of what people say.
Maddie is a beautiful name and so are india and imogen. i think they're all loverly!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->