Milestone thread

:haha: you and your counting Phillippa!!
But it does seem unreal
xxx

Can you blame me :lol: im so excited it just want it to get nice and close.

And Croc i hope she decides she will show her face for you soon, as once your term no problems at all :D

^^ when i get to there everyday will be a milestone, your so close to being due :dust: to you hope you get to see you little on soon :D

Yes you are doing anything to try and get your little girlie here? once i get to 38 weeks i have said i will :haha:

Aww bless well lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: labour dust for you :D

Donna and Elle you guys have really not got long to go!
it's gone really fast!!
xxx

this isnt a milestone haha!... but i just booked a 4d scan :)
am soooooooooooo excited!!

x

omgg Ally!! are you excited and ready for her to come?
xxx

Shit no, I'm not ready! :rofl: I'm ready to meet her, but I don't think any new mom is ever really ready, kwim? I guess I'm as ready as I can be though.

AND HOLY CRAP! I scared the hell out of myself this morning! I woke up and I was all wet, my pants, my sheets, my shirt. I thought my water broke! Turns out the water bottle I keep next to my pillow spilled because I forgot to put the cap back on it when I woke up and took a sip. :blush:

omgg Ally!! are you excited and ready for her to come?
xxx

Shit no, I'm not ready! :rofl: I'm ready to meet her, but I don't think any new mom is ever really ready, kwim? I guess I'm as ready as I can be though.

AND HOLY CRAP! I scared the hell out of myself this morning! I woke up and I was all wet, my pants, my sheets, my shirt. I thought my water broke! Turns out the water bottle I keep next to my pillow spilled because I forgot to put the cap back on it when I woke up and took a sip. :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: i'm ashamed to say i might have peed a tiny little bit just now.
i would've freaked out and run downstairs screaming "She's coming, She's coming" :haha:
that could've been interesting ;)
yeah ikwym :)
xxxx

omg ally bet u was scared!!!!!!!! ....

i remember a few weeks ago i stood up & something was dripping out of me i rang the hospital they told me to go up & it wasnt my waters :S but i dont think i had wet myself lol x

not a pregnancy milestone, but i'm officially an adult tomorrow!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->