Milestone thread

27days to goo!!
i remember being at 27 weeks lool x

For all the people full term and over :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: hope things get going for yu soon

awww, congratulations - i dunno if it counts, but my baby girl is finally engaged, and midwife thinks she's probably on her wayyyy - not dilated or anything yet thoughhh :( HURRY UPP BUBBA PLEASEEE!!! :dust:

and :dust: to anyone else who's fed up of waiting too!!
xxxx

ahh reallyy?
omg like on her way how soon?did they say?:)
see!! told you something would happen!xx

yeahh.. well i was really excited like ohh she's engaging, and stuff, but tbh i don't really have anything else :( so think i still got agesss..
nope i think they just said it to shut me up - they were like she should be here soon, but i didn't know how they could tell?
still feels like it's never gunna come though
xxxx

it's my birthday!
it's a milestone to me, cos i remember thinking when i first fell pregnant that i would hit full term the day before my birthday and i remember hoping that he would come on my birthday. don't see that happening now though :haha:

xx

28 weeks, and the baby in my ticker seems to have got bigger :D

yeahh.. well i was really excited like ohh she's engaging, and stuff, but tbh i don't really have anything else :( so think i still got agesss..
nope i think they just said it to shut me up - they were like she should be here soon, but i didn't know how they could tell?
still feels like it's never gunna come though
xxxx

engaging is the 1st step tho just look at it like that:D
my midwife tells me she looks comfterble in there so that doesnt look half as good as her tellin you she should be here soon:D
xx

24days!!
comon i need to be able to say 19,18,17:haha:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back