Milestone thread

Its fine hon =] XD It can be confusing trying to remember everyones names... especialy with preggo brain!

oh i just remembered another little one...my ticker moves up a box tomorrow.

i finally made 20 weeks, found out friday im having a girl, and as irritating as it is i swear her movement wakes me up in the middle of the night.

a pointless milestone and not one i'm proud off.. but...

offically NOTHING not even really baggy tops in my wardrobe fit any more :( i'm officall joining pregnant belly group!!
xxxx

Awww thanks, I used to hate my name when I was younger and inststed on people calling me AJ ( alice jane) lol!! I've grown into it though lol. I have a masssssive milestone..... I'm due today!!! Can't believe it!!!

I love love your name! I do love AJ and JJ for girls though.. :blush:
i'm thinking of using Alice as a mn if beans a girl.. :D
Congratulations hon!!! :dust: :dust:

Hope baby Lukey comes soon! xx

Hanks darling.. And yeah yOu should totaly use it if you,re having a girl XD I seethat you're em, is that emily or emma? I was thinking of calling luke, emily had he been a girl :) xx

:haha:
it's Emeline actually.. :blush:

i love Emma and most Em names. I really liked Emma Alice but it's way too close to my name, so i thought of still using it as a mn. :D xxx

Ooooh your name is sooooo prettty :) you could always call her alice emily? Like the other way around so it's not so close to your name?

Ooooh your name is sooooo prettty :) you could always call her alice emily? Like the other way around so it's not so close to your name?

thanks. :flower:
i used to hate it!
i'd always get people calling me Emme-line.. :blush:

I do really like that! but then I decided i didn't want their name to sound anything like mine. :haha:
what do you think Alice Olivia, Sophia Alice or Alice Rose?

I think it's a baby boy bean but i guess we'll see! xx

Not the first smile, but the first one captured on camera. :D PROUD.

Attachments

• Image1810.jpg
    Image1810.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 34
aww omg that is such a cute pic she looks soo happy!

i know its not really a milestone but it's now exactly 2 weeks until my anomoly scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->