Milestone thread

Not a pregnancy milestone, but its my hen night, and a week until my wedding :yipee:

20 weeks today.... halfway, oh and I got ENGAGED TODAY!!! and we put an offer on a house... and its only half 1 :lol:

1 WEEK TO GO!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not gonna lie, I read this and was really jealous for a moment because you're due in one week! I even went as far as to think, "I can't wait until I only have a week left!" :dohh:

Only 2 days until my due date and 6 days until I'm induced! (even though I apparently think I have all the time in the world)

Hahaha :haha:
wow! well now you only have one day left untill due date!! :happydance: any signs its going to happen? ive said all the way through my pregnancy i REALLY want it to happen on the 18th, but i have NO signs at all. Ive convinced myself im going to go over :growlmad:

not much of a milestone but 22 weeks today ... only 2 weeks til V-day :D

omg! omg! omg! ally, 1 day?! really? i feel like my due date is soo far away, but you've been like just over a week ahead of me, my whole pregnancy - i can't believe it!! :shock:

13 days left for me! :happydance: was 38 weeks yesterday - but forgot to post :dohh:
xxxxxxx

1 WEEK TO GO!!

Not gonna lie, I read this and was really jealous for a moment because you're due in one week! I even went as far as to think, "I can't wait until I only have a week left!" :dohh:

Only 2 days until my due date and 6 days until I'm induced! (even though I apparently think I have all the time in the world)

wow! well now you only have one day left untill due date!! :happydance: any signs its going to happen? ive said all the way through my pregnancy i REALLY want it to happen on the 18th, but i have NO signs at all. Ive convinced myself im going to go over :growlmad:

I've been having contractions for about a week now. They come and go though, so nothing progressive. :( But I have my induction booked for the 22nd!
How funny would it be if you had your LO today and I had mine on the 22nd? We'd just be swapping due dates. :haha:

And Alex, I know what you mean!! I still feel like I have a long way to go and it's my damn due date! :dohh:

Which brings me to my milestone.....................................................
I'm due today!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

1 WEEK TO GO!!

I've been having contractions for about a week now. They come and go though, so nothing progressive. :( But I have my induction booked for the 22nd!
How funny would it be if you had your LO today and I had mine on the 22nd? We'd just be swapping due dates. :haha:

And Alex, I know what you mean!! I still feel like I have a long way to go and it's my damn due date! :dohh:

Which brings me to my milestone.....................................................
I'm due today!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

YAY. congrats on making it to due date! :happydance:
at least you only have a maximum of four days to be overdue! thats soo good :)
And as for me hvaing him on the 18th, its 6.30pm here and i still have no signs lol. so there goes my wishful thinking! :growlmad:
but it will be pretty sweet if we both had them on the 22nd lol :thumbup:

congrats on your d-day ally!
sorry you had to make it all the way to 40 weeks! :hugs:
atleast you know you've only got 4 days to go and this will all be over and you'll meet your little girl
:dust::dust::dust:
xxx

2 weeks today will be mine & OH's one year anniversary :D
13 days till full term!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member