Milestone thread

everything's all happening together for you isn't it Donna!
x
Yup :) I love it hehe.
Not that I'm expecting me and OH to do anything, I would like him to take me out for a meal! And cause it will be one day after full term I can have a curry :D

xxx

Yay nearly third tri :happydance: 95 days to go!! That really doesn't seem like many :happydance: xxx

now that it is past midnight..

38 weeks! :happydance:
only 2 weeks til due date! hurry up baby! xx

i know ive already posted today..

but OMG.. 2 weeks!? this is crazy :haha:
this is really flying in!
xx

not that big a deal but i now have no pre pregnancy trousers that i can fit into without having to have the button undone :D :D :D :D :D :D

that means my bump is growing :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

just took a pic of my bump on my new camera and was HORRIFIED to see that the whole underside (belly button down) from my bump is absolutely heaving with stretchmarks...couldnt see them before cos of the positioning and my phone camera is rubbish so am not thinking twice about posting my bump pics lmao x

hehe!! :) because it's just got midnightt woop!! :) i've officially only got 10 days to go!! xx

i know, i know!! deary me, i still feel like i should be about 16 - 18 weeks haha!! i wish she'd come now though, i really wanna meet her, and from her 3D/4D scan she looked soo gorgeous!! :)
ahh i can't believe how close you are though eitherrr!! 29 weeks tomorrow (just to remind you, you can do your income support then!)
xxxx

:rofl: oo thanks Al!
i'm sure she's going to be beautiful!!! :hugs:
it's all going too fast!
xxxxx

haha it's okayyy :) you probably already knew but thought i'd just say it, just in case anyways!! :thumbup: haha..
thank youu..
ahh you'll have your beautiful little one in no time at all!! :flower:
but seriously - when you get to 38 weeks - you will NOT be saying it's going too fast, you'll be saying this is taking longer than my whole ENITRE pregnancy!!
xxxxxx

i seem to forget everything!
even if i write it down :dohh:
then my whole entire life! :rofl:
aww hon!
you've got a date for your induction though
so atleast you know that you won't go over that! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxx

yeah i havee.. like a latest date - it could be earlier than that though FX's!! :hugs:

ahh i forget everything at the moment - i'd forget my belly, apart from it's attatched to me!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->