Milestone thread

it's gone midnight here, so i've offically only got 1 week till due datee!! but hopefully she'll be here before then - been feeling strange all night!!
xxxx

31 weeks down
9 weeks to go!! single figures woohoo

and only 6 weeks until full term! x

12 days!
Oh my goshh.. I just realized.. that's LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!
YAYAYYY!!!

15 days!!:D
had my belly ache all night long n still here so im hoping its a sign!x

Bexx is gna post on here every day from now on! :haha:
I can't believe how close some of you girls are getting! craaaazy!

lool this is the 1st thred i look for when i come online coz i get so excited to post another day down:haha:x

Not long now girlies! Soon the teen parenting section will be booming :winkwink:

My pregnancy milestone: I gave birth!
My personal milestone: I vaginally gave birth to a 8lbs 4oz baby even though the doctors said I couldn't! (Glad they guessed her weight wrong!)

aww congrats:D
what did they guess her weight as?
my scan showed her weighing 6lb 3 already and that was last week so im worried shes gunna be a bigg baby x

They said 7lbs 10oz at the most. I've said through my whole pregnancy she was a big baby and she had big feet. Low and behold she's a big baby with big feet. :haha:
But if they knew she was going to be 8+ pounds they would have scheduled me for a section.

ooh..you done really well to give birth naturally then:)
sorry if its abit personal but did you tear?thats one thing im afraid of :(
i dunno why they havt even mentioned to me about c sections coz midwife is saying im looking at a 9lber now!i was only 5lb as a baby so sounds massive to me!x

10 days to go! :happydance:

aiden has 10 days to come before his mummy gets angry with him :haha:
xx

i dunno why they havt even mentioned to me about c sections coz midwife is saying im looking at a 9lber now!i was only 5lb as a baby so sounds massive to me!x

I only had one 1st degree inner labia tear. I didn't feel it at all, but then again, I didn't feel anything :blush:

I only had one 1st degree inner labia tear. I didn't feel it at all, but then again, I didn't feel anything :blush:

Can't believe how lucky you was, I had a 2nd degree tear it was horrible :(
Olivia's beautiful btw :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back