Milestone thread

In my second trimester now

and quickening too, this baby is so active...

father has ADHD, maybe the baby does too

Ooo over 30 weeks! I used to be jealous of the people this far along! Now I'm just jealous of the ones who have their babies.. :haha: x

Admitted to the hospital after having my membrane stripped! Baby will be here soon!

Ooo over 30 weeks! I used to be jealous of the people this far along! Now I'm just jealous of the ones who have their babies.. :haha: x

Omg Jade i had the funniest dream about you ever! We were both in hospital having babies. I had two but one was like two years older than the other and you had Evie first, she was a normal baby, and then you had 16 sets of twins!!! And i went to go see you afterwards and they were little hairless rat creatures [but we all still thought they were unbelievable cute] and you had to put them out on this chart thing, each baby in it's own little square so you could remember their names. It was so funny, and random..xx

Jus wanted to let u guys know that my little princess Maddisyn-Rae Nicole Rivers was born on August 16,2010 at 11:06 pm by C section. She is doing great! Beautiful and healthy and we will go home tomorrow morning!

33weeks today. Can't beleive i only have 4 weeks left until full term and 7 until DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->