Milestone thread

30 weeks today! I feel so much better to be out of the 20s, is that weird? :blush:

28 weeks!!!
At my mw appointment today got measured, she said i'm measuring slightly smaller than average but i'm not too bothered, she said its to be expected because i'm quite small. Got to hear her pounding heartbeat again, makes me grin like a fool everytime, it was 140bpm :D..xx

wow girls time has flown. your all so far along. i need to catch up i dont even know whos popped etc. some one needs to fill me in!!

31 weeks tomorrow. eek! :D

Oh my gosh Bex! Its been a loooong time! Everyones popped :shock: no joke! I'm sure you're getting further ahead than me with every week! Hows Frank?..xx

34 weeks today, and got some good news
Im allowed my homebirth as long as i get to 37 weeks and no complications :D

congrats on the good new due1 :) hopefully all will go to plan and you'll be able to have a home birth

30 weeks :happydance: really wish I was a few more weeks ahead lol damn that green eyed week envy monster :haha:

Yes i feel like that monster to, i wish i was 3 weeks ahead at 37 weeks :blush:

I have 38 days left :-O.

It feels better to say I have __ days left than to say I am __ many weeks.

5 days overdue.
On a better note had my second sweep and I am 3cm dilated!

Oh my gosh Bex! Its been a loooong time! Everyones popped :shock: no joke! I'm sure you're getting further ahead than me with every week! Hows Frank?..xx

haha i cant wait to have a propper sit down net sesh and get up to date :lol:

Frank is good. cant wait to get his room finnished i want to get all his things out of boxes and see what i have and haven't got! feel very unorganised really, how are you doing on the organisation front? xx

Went to my scan yesterday, they said Jaxon's growing great! & he now weighs 2 pounds 4 ounces. :)

i know! only 4 days to go now - 25 days total can't believe how quick 3rd tri gone!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->