Milestone thread

3 days overdue....9 days till induction!

I feel like im couting down to my due date again!!
SO
SINGLE FIGURES UNTIL I GET TO MEET MY BABY FOR DEFINATE! WOOOOOO!

Due date and no sign of baby, have a mw appointment tomorrow

thanks, its a race to see who pops 1st :haha: i still think it will be you
:dust: :dust: :dust:

this seems like a pointless milestone when so many of you girls are close to having your LO's but

45 DAYS TIL D-DAY which means 24 days til full term :D EEEEEEK getting closer now hehe

Lol i know, I agree!! Eveyone is so close already. We must keep it going for the not-almost-overdue preggos lol!! :lol:

Idk if this is a good milestone or a nervewracking one, but I squeezed my boob the other night to prove to DH that I didnt have milk yet, and oh yeah, I was wrong!!

Im getting colostrum!!!!!!

30 weeks!!!!! Only 10 weeks and 70 days left! I can't wait to hold my little girl!

Lol i know, I agree!! Eveyone is so close already. We must keep it going for the not-almost-overdue preggos lol!! :lol:

Idk if this is a good milestone or a nervewracking one, but I squeezed my boob the other night to prove to DH that I didnt have milk yet, and oh yeah, I was wrong!!

Im getting colostrum!!!!!!

I'm getting it too!!!!!! woke up this morning with my jammie top half stuck to my nipples where it had dried :blush: OH thought it was hilarious and a bit wierd that his 'play toys' are now proving that they are for baby and not him :haha:

i totally got milk yesterday! woke up with a lil white circle on my bed sheet...OH thought i was a right wierdo for getting so excited! :haha:

4 days over...
8 days until induction!

Thought something was starting last night...but oh no!
LITTLE TEASE!!
lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back