Milk after 1

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Does milk still fill them up after 1 or is it a drink to them now ?

Lo has gone to bed without any milk - she didn't want it- worried she is going to be up early because of it

My little man is almost 16months old and still has milk between 9.30-10.00am, if he has asleep but doesn't wake until gone 1 then he will refuse food, so gets more milk, then milk at 6pm and another one around 10pm. He does eat regularly through the day too - i really don't know where he is putting it all

Before when he was a baby Callum couldn't really have a snack - fruit etc - after milk as he was to full, it'd usually take an hour for the milk to go down and he'd have a bit of an emptier tum. Now he can have milk but still eat fruit/veg sticks straight after so I think of it as more of a drink now then a meal xx

with my daughter it depend on how much she has ate in the day and how tired she is. if she hasnt ate much but is very tired she usually wakes after a few hours for her milk but drinks it whilst still half asleep.

I would think it still fills them up, i know milk fills up up and i usually have to wait a while after LOs morning bottle before she has her breakfast. It doesn't fill her up for as long as formula though x

Indie still has milk before bed and naps, she refuses to go to sleep without it :dohh:

J just has a 5oz bottle around midnight, so i guess as a drink? He doesn't drink water at night he refuses it lol, so nighttime is the only milk he wants x

Despite Lil' not eating at the moment she still has a full 7oz at bedtime.

Protein and fat are the compounds that fill our satiety need. The like i use for Lil' at the mo' (follow on Hipp) is certainly full of this.

Dont think i am being much help tho!

depends wat milk, if its ordinary cows milk then id say yh its just a drink, but if its the formula its more filling, since putin zak onto cows milk hes been eatin alot more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->